Who wins randy arozerana World Series baseball

Vboi8575Vboi8575 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
I want usernames plz thanks

Comments

• KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    There was most likely never a ball, let alone a signed ball. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    CrazyCarl
    P0LARBEAR
    RAYSup813
    DodgersFan50
    LeBron
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited November 2020
    CrazyCarl
    P0LARBEAR
    RAYSup813
    DodgersFan50
    LeBron

RetirePujols
    Oh, sweet!!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Damn!!!!  LeBron wins everything!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Polarbear is from Canada.  He’s leader in a club called “613”. 613 is my area code (Ottawa). I obviously slid into his DM to verify as this was only available to USA citizens 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Polarbear is from Canada.  He’s leader in a club called “613”. 613 is my area code (Ottawa). I obviously slid into his DM to verify as this was only available to USA citizens 
    Snitches get stitches, eh.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited November 2020
    Bearmeat said:
    Snitches get stitches, eh.
    I legitimately don’t think these balls exist. Somehow I picture some guy receiving an empty box in the mail with a link to a survey
  • Vboi8575Vboi8575 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I don’t think any balls exist at all too! Glu is so fake and gives terrible odds in boxes! They probably give them links to an endless website where you have to give info and fake human verifications that don’t even work! And if it does work they probably send them a picture of a ball singed by him! That is how glu operates. 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    CrazyCarl
    P0LARBEAR
    RAYSup813
    DodgersFan50
    LeBron
    All of Cove's alt teams.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit