Turrble Keepers Collection

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
edited November 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Thanks to @dustyhunks aka Hanks, I would like to see the absolute worst keepers in the game. I’m going to start it off with the first keeper I’ve seen since Hanks idea that isn’t exactly any good. 
490 OVR Fisk from October 2019:

There will be much worse to come, hopefully, but I had to start it off. Look forward to seeing some true garbage shared 😇

edit: To find their OVR I’m using the spreadsheet @WackGoneLoco made last year here:

https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019/discussion/comment/6800999#Comment_6800999

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

350 OVR Lynn from early August 2019 😇 wonder what his ERA is looking like 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I had an email issue and lost my team so I had to start over at the last minute. He is undefeated so that helps me to sleep at night

390 Prime LeMahieu, but @2003cobra most likely takes the cake (and probably the whole bakery).
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited November 2020

390 Prime LeMahieu, but @2003cobra most likely takes the cake (and probably the whole bakery).

Bet he’s a WOH closer 😂🤣
  • ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I didn't know wtf I was doing lol .. obviously
    ESTXXL said:
    Move over @2003cobra, you’ve already been defeated 😂 how did this happen @ESTXXL ?
  • ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    @retirepujols long story but my gf downloaded the app tsb19 and told me about it (which I gladly mention any time I get eye rolled and what not lol). Anyway tied it to my Facebook and played a few times then deleted it.  As a D1 ballplayer I thought it was meh but then 20 came out and I didn't know wtf I was doing just thought I had to take three players from 19. I'm still pissed off about it. It was to late to start over once I figured it out how pathetically useless they are but funny nonetheless. 
    I’ll gladly move over but my reign didn’t last very long. Estxxl is gonna be hard to beat 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Well this thread is over lmao.
    Well this thread is over lmao.
    That was super fast 😳  I'd still like to see all of the ugly keepers out there 🤣 last year my keepers were like 435 primes from 18 with one skill. It was Segura and someone else. My pitcher was some dude that retired so my keeper was a random fake name with a generic graphic to replace his photo 😅 im no stranger to turrble keepers 
    The thread is entertaining and should not end even though we might have a definite winner-or loser depending on how you look at it. 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    agree. I think it’s going to be tough to beat ESTXXL. I’ll share a similar story from when I started playing last season. While I was still figuring out my way through the game, I was trying to level players and realized I was short on XP. I kept seeing the message regarding keepers so I thought I would just download ‘18, get the best players I could get, bring them over to ‘19 and then trade them in for XP. 

Then of course I bring them over and the game doesn’t allow you to trade in your keepers 🤦🏻‍♂️

These are the juggernauts that stayed on my roster all last season...