Keepers’ X-Factor

EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
This is new, right?

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Yes, see news.  They just added it to keepers from last year.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Still well below the curve, useless gesture.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I wasn't sure it would happen, but very nice move on their part. Cruz just went from inactive to a starter for me!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Kind of cool. I have Jackie at 2B and he does fine, but is a sore sight in CVC. Perhaps a CVC X factor will help a little 🤔 I would have liked to see ML receive the same love. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Kind of cool. I have Jackie at 2B and he does fine, but is a sore sight in CVC. Perhaps a CVC X factor will help a little 🤔 I would have liked to see ML receive the same love. 
    We did ask about ML, but it's unlikely for '20.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    Oh well 🤷‍♂️ I’m probably in the minority with ML, but I really wish he could be near the top of the curve with milestones to reach throughout the year. “Become your own legend and make it to Cooperstown” sort of thing. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Oh, and I also noticed loads of X factors missing as I just looked to hook up Jackie 🥴 *sigh*
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    yea dont get me started on that shit again John.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    🎉🎉🎉 Finally 😂😂😂
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Oh, and I also noticed loads of X factors missing as I just looked to hook up Jackie 🥴 *sigh*
    I’ve got unopened boxes that will remain unopened until they fix this garbage, supposedly in next update, but not holding my breath.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Oh well 🤷‍♂️ I’m probably in the minority with ML, but I really wish he could be near the top of the curve with milestones to reach throughout the year. “Become your own legend and make it to Cooperstown” sort of thing. 
    Yeah like a story mode kinda thing you see in games like Madden or The Show would be kinda cool
    Yeah like a story mode kinda thing you see in games like Madden or The Show would be kinda cool
    Yes! Even if it’s ghetto, just something to keep ML a little interesting *and* motivation to level and play with him. He can’t be 8,000 points behind the curve, though 😏 
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    It’s like handing a hobo a sandwich when he really just wants a dollar. Too little too late. Poor execution yet again
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

We have teams within teams where certain players have roles. Though Brett and Cruz may not be at current level legend status they will be valuable for WoH, TB, CvC etc. Hoyt is still in a class by himself however so to say too little too late or it’s an empty gesture is slightly shortsighted IMO. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    🍿

😍🤤🤤🤤
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I couldn't land a great keeper pitcher last year.  I kept 570 Clayton Kershaw because he had a high stuff rating.  He did not get the xfactor.  Customer support says he was not a legend.  Anyone else have someone missing there xfactor that should have it?
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    edited November 2020
    You would have better luck with a screenshot from THIS Year where it says keeper on the bottom

Obviously no players have been released with Bronze 1 rating of 156 but you have to show glu Indian employees pictures 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    RainOnMyParade said:
    I couldn't land a great keeper pitcher last year.  I kept 570 Clayton Kershaw because he had a high stuff rating.  He did not get the xfactor.  Customer support says he was not a legend.  Anyone else have someone missing there xfactor that should have it?
    That Kershaw is a tough one because he took PXP last year as all of the living legends did.   So that could mean he is coded different.   Not saying I dont see where you are coming from though
    He was a living legend, but the X factor *should* be for all keepers regardless of their previous status and how good they are or are not. I’ve seen some turrble keepers (think 400 primes and worse from last year) but they should receive the same treatment nonetheless imo. I’d recommend just opening a new ticket to get a different rep, and as @TheLegend17 mentioned include a keeper pic from this year. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    That should be a thread in it's own right, turrble keepers. I have no idea team name but someone has Thor from the Beast box way back in April or May, before primes came out last year. Whenever I'm rattling off bonus games and I play that team I'm reminded of that Tyler Durden film splice job in Fight Club. I'm the little girl crying in that movie theater....
    That should be a thread in it's own right, turrble keepers. I have no idea team name but someone has Thor from the Beast box way back in April or May, before primes came out last year. Whenever I'm rattling off bonus games and I play that team I'm reminded of that Tyler Durden film splice job in Fight Club. I'm the little girl crying in that movie theater....
    That would be a fun thing to keep an eye out for. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Sounds like Glu rained on your parade but seriously you should keep the heat on Glu about this. That's messed up.
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I have the same issue with my Living Legend Trout Keeper. I wrote to CS and they said he wasn't a legend and only legends got the x-factor, so I sent a screen shot from '19 of Trout which clearly shows he is a legend. So......they are looking into it.
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    No dice. Living Legends aren't legends so they will not receive the Xfactor. Disappointing.
    Never fight a man with a perm