Cooperstown win #

lefty10lefty10 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
So what’s everyone’s thoughts on number of win totals for coop clubs? I initially thought 20 like last year, but I’ve seen several clubs in events with significantly higher win totals this year. Maybe 25/30 this year?

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited November 2020
    You're on fire, lefty. Hope you're here to stay =). I actually was looking through the TSB general/game play tips trying to figure something out about x factors and ran across minors/majors/Cooperstown aka league brackets. Mind you, I've seen plenty of outdated info there, but it says minors are 0-2 top 10s, majors are 3-19, and coops are 20-999. We'll see if that changes, but I'm not sure why it would 🤔 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    lefty10 said:
    So what’s everyone’s thoughts on number of win totals for coop clubs? I initially thought 20 like last year, but I’ve seen several clubs in events with significantly higher win totals this year. Maybe 25/30 this year?
    I'm thinking it will still be 20 or very close mainly because of the time it takes to get that high. If you got top 10 in every event you played in a fresh club it would take you a full 4 weeks to get into the Cooperstown bracket. I would think that they would want clubs to be able to compete at the highest level if that's what they want, so with only a handful of months left I'd be pretty shocked if it were anything over 25.