2020 VIP Council: Remote Control!

Comments

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Looks like loyalty boxes already went up to 60.
    Yay!
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    The only reason that Android devices run slower then IOs, is because of the GG anti-cheating software they have in place.  Funny that wasn't mentioned anywhere in the posts above, that is why android performance is half of what IOs is. The Android phones in terms of specs, the newer ones at-least are equivalent to IOs.
    So on top of that, they also added captcha to only android because they dont think IOs platforms has auto tapper capabilities, again dead wrong. The only reason they targets android was because you can go the  playstore and literally find thousands of auto tappers in the store to download. Apple you cannot. But IOs has auto tappers just like android does, the fact they are punishing was O/S and not the other is not right. On top of android already being slower because of the anti-cheating software they have in place.

If they want to keep captcha on droids, then fine. Add them to the IOS platform as well, only seems logical. If you dont think IOs has auto tappers then your dead wrong.

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jerrye23jerrye23 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    The only reason that Android devices run slower then IOs, is because of the GG anti-cheating software they have in place.  Funny that wasn't mentioned anywhere in the posts above, that is why android performance is half of what IOs is. The Android phones in terms of specs, the newer ones at-least are equivalent to IOs.
    So on top of that, they also added captcha to only android because they dont think IOs platforms has auto tapper capabilities, again dead wrong. The only reason they targets android was because you can go the  playstore and literally find thousands of auto tappers in the store to download. Apple you cannot. But IOs has auto tappers just like android does, the fact they are punishing was O/S and not the other is not right. On top of android already being slower because of the anti-cheating software they have in place.

If they want to keep captcha on droids, then fine. Add them to the IOS platform as well, only seems logical. If you dont think IOs has auto tappers then your dead wrong.

you seem to know a lot about autotappers. 🤔

I know a lot of about everything, I also have the best lxp glitch available on the market. For the small price of 100 gifts the secrets can be yours. @retirepujols is selling a pxp glitch for only 50 gifts. 
    – The Great Houmy
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited November 2020
    The reCaptcha is what irks me the most. I can deal with Android being slower, but the reCaptcha is annoying and pointless as it does not thwart autotappers in any way, shape or form. I'll spare everyone a technical explanation, but essentially, if the robot in question is using recorded human gestures, this renders reCaptcha to be entirely useless.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I know a lot of about everything, I also have the best lxp glitch available on the market. For the small price of 100 gifts the secrets can be yours. @retirepujols is selling a pxp glitch for only 50 gifts. 
    45 if you act now. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    #lxpgate2020? I haven't trended a "gate" for a while 🙄
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Thats why ur the best @Houmy.
    – The Great Houmy
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

dkarski87 said:

I don't know definitively but the iPhone SE 2020 runs the same A13 chip as the iPhone 11 Pro but perf is better (so I am told) on the SE, which based on what Apple lists here could be related to the lower resolution the SE runs at. I believe the new iPhone is as fast as the SE or better though it's a newer generation chip. You also have to consider Apple makes both the hardware and the software. Even flagship Android devices don't have that luxury.

As far as "auto-tap" for Apple, switch control exists and can do some automated things but it's preloaded. It still requires human attention and my understanding of Android is that it can be config'd in such a way that the human can walk away, smoke a joint, go to sleep, whatever.

Lastly, think real hard about maybe what could be behind captcha. Not so much exactly what (I don’t know either) but why would Glu implement such a thing. Could maybe something have been threatened that would force an org in business of making money to take a stand? Seems likely. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

As far as "auto-tap" for Apple, switch control exists and can do some automated things but it's preloaded. It still requires human attention and my understanding of Android is that it can be config'd in such a way that the human can walk away, smoke a joint, go to sleep, whatever. 

Looking for someone to show me how to do this. Yes, I understand this is not the right place for such things. Yes, I’m serious. Thanks. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    dkarski87 said:
    Should've stayed away @Houmy. Your wallet would've been much happier. 
    Not to worry brother. My wallet is tied up elsewhere these days 😉

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    at least turn off captcha during Season Mode games. ain't nobody auto-tapping that... 
  • lefty10lefty10 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Houmy said:
    dkarski87 said:
    Should've stayed away @Houmy. Your wallet would've been much happier. 
    Not to worry brother. My wallet is tied up elsewhere these days 😉

Fold!! Lol
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    DFBB said:
    So who asked why the same bugs are around year after year and when will they be fixed?  And why do I have to keep reinstalling the app because it constantly grows and takes up gigabytes of storage?  Also, why did they decrease the odds and change so many things from 19 in the first place?  Anything about reCAPTCHA?
    Most of that wasn't addressed directly at the council, but I can share my personal thoughts based on the interactions I've had in the past:

^^^^^

that right there is the flaw in these council meetings.  i discussed this for for TWO years directly with the dev team.  there MUST be a user experience beta testing program with some users who are technically minded to run through updates (regardless how small or expansive) before they are released.  all these new features are GREAT but what's the point if you aren't figuring out the long running issues? also, every tine there is an update/patch old problems return (meaning  you re-open old means of exploiting/glitching).  idgaf who dislikes that last comment it's completely worn it's welcome to the masses who aren't in the cool kid's club and don't end up privy to the means to game the system.  deeper pockets should be the only way certain teams/clubs end up obliterating the field.  

you can discuss at length cosmetic changes and giving in on small concessions (like ten more loyalty boxes - still 15 behind last year… ) which i do appreciate but maybe prior to the council there should be a survey of what the community would like to have addressed at the meeting could benefit the entire community…  i know i'm batshi…  crazy but there's clearly a lack of focus on functionality and emphasis on "gimme more, more, more!"

@lefty10 no kidding. Folded on the turn and lost the minimum. I know better than going crazy on flops like that online. You wanna talk box odds? It's the opposite with online poker as you start with 50%+ odds which turn into 0% on the river. Baby flush won that hand 🙄

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I think the biggest thing I could stress from this is how open everyone behind the scenes running the game are. They were receptive to both compliments and criticism and didn’t shy away from any of it. They looked for ideas to improve the game is almost every game mode and as you saw some changes were implemented right away. I can say 100% I feel much better about the rest of tsb20 and moving onto tsb21.

Even though @DFBB  cheated in the tournament it was fun to play. 

i basically echo everything @jalapenocubbies said here.    Whether it be clash, cvc, woh, royale, bgs, etc. they really looked for ways to improve the game modes for all players.   It was honestly a really cool experience and look forward to see where the game goes from here.
    "Even though @DFBB  cheated ...."

"
    i basically echo everything @jalapenocubbies said here. " - @Mattattack ca. 2020 🤔🤐😁

Houmy said:
    @lefty10 no kidding. Folded on the turn and lost the minimum. I know better than going crazy on flops like that online. You wanna talk box odds? It's the opposite with online poker as you start with 50%+ odds which turn into 0% on the river. Baby flush won that hand 🙄
    You could see it coming with the diamonds on the flop.
    lefty10 said:
    Houmy said:
    OH YEAH. I could also bet with a 90% certainty that someone else had flopped a set of 9's. WHICH THEY DID. Learned the hard way long time ago that online poker is always rigged for action hands to get all your $$$ in the middle early on. I'm OK with that though as you win as many pots as you lose and just have to make sure you win the bigger pots. All good though, whatever I lose in PLO I make back in HORSE 🖖

Houmy said:
    lefty10 said:
    Houmy said:
    OH YEAH. I could also bet with a 90% certainty that someone else had flopped a set of 9's. WHICH THEY DID. Learned the hard way long time ago that online poker is always rigged for action hands to get all your $$$ in the middle early on. I'm OK with that though as you win as many pots as you lose and just have to make sure you win the bigger pots. All good though, whatever I lose in PLO I make back in HORSE 🖖
    Win some lose some. Can’t take it with ya bro!
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Houmy said:
    "Even though @DFBB  cheated ...."

"i basically echo everything @jalapenocubbies said here. " - @Mattattack ca. 2020 🤔🤐😁
    lol, always drink your coffee before you post i guess  :#
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I had the pleasure of attending the VIP council event as well and was very happy with the Glu team's attention to detail and willingness to make player favorable changes.  In addition to the issues already discussed, below are a few others that come to mind:
    • Pitcher arm rating - we reminded Glu that a pitcher's arm rating is far more important than control (lowers ERA, reduces hits allowed and increases K/9) and that there had been a significant movement in the wrong direction recently (i.e. Sutcliffe); they immediately acknowledged the issue and released Marichel with the highest arm rating in the game; I think we can expect more pitchers with a high arm rating in the future
    • World rankings - floated the idea that the world rankings should exclude any multipliers from Royale; the current rankings are basically just Royale rankings, because all other events are effectively nerfed (i.e. only x1); Glu was receptive, plans to consider further and may expand beyond the top 300 in the future; they will also consider issuing gifts on a periodic basis based upon your current world rank
    • Late/2nd round draft picks - while a "trade in all" feature is not imminent, Glu is exploring an idea to allow a trade in of picks for either higher level picks or boxes
    • Club level up rewards - likely to be increased, particularly at the diamond levels, as most clubs tend to stop at D1 due to a lack of incentive    
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    So have any of these changes actually been made?
    The only ones I can confirm thus far is keeper bump/xfactor, 60 loyalty boxes, and they made WOH much harder (with only slightly better reward box odds, which is still clearly a rigged box).
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    So have any of these changes actually been made?
    The only ones I can confirm thus far is keeper bump/xfactor, 60 loyalty boxes, and they made WOH much harder (with only slightly better reward box odds, which is still clearly a rigged box).
    So within a week the “only” things you’ve noticed are keeper x-facfor, increased loyalty boxes, increased odds on the walk off hero box? I will also add, weekend boxes saw an increase in odds for core legend players, not ATG yet. Also, Field pass runs u til 10 minutes before the event now I stead of the normal hour gap. I mean it’s been 3 days since the council ended and there have been 4 pretty nice changes already. Monday we will see a higher tier WOH and likely better tiers for lower field passes. 

In regards to the “boxes are rigged”, I’ve pretty much given up on trying to convince people otherwise. If you believe they are rigged, no one will change your mind. They aren’t rigged, they are just low odds. And they are slowly getting better. If you think they are rigged I would suggest not opening any boxes or playing the game. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Did somebody say rigged boxes?

Totally agree with @jalapenocubbies if you think they are rigged you shouldn’t buy them, and I don’t!

(P.S. the box odds aren’t the factor, it’s the duplicate pulls)
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Again it's not the listed odds that make them "rigged." It's the other factors thrown into the RNG that make them rigged. These other factors, to include being a spender who stops spending or a new/recently returned player, completly void their listed odds.

If you anti-riggers can't understand the argument of the riggers, I guess you're all lost causes. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    @retirepujols is clearly a rigger. He seems to be stealing everyone’s box odds. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Again it's not the listed odds that make them "rigged." It's the other factors thrown into the RNG that make them rigged. These other factors, to include being a spender who stops spending or a new/recently returned player, completly void their listed odds.

If you anti-riggers can't understand the argument of the riggers, I guess you're all lost causes. 
    This isn’t true but again, people will believe what you want to believe. If you think the boxes are rigged and you continue to play and participate in A forum for the game, I guess you’re a lost cause. 
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I'm guessing you were part of the VIP council. No further debate needed. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts

This isn’t true but again, people will believe what you want to believe. If you think the boxes are rigged and you continue to play and participate in A forum for the game, I guess you’re a lost cause. 

"If you can't beat them, report them"