All eyes on TBG!!!!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    So does Joe D. get bumped to 535?
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Holy moly. I foresee me spending way too much money and crying into my coffee on Monday after I pull 450 primes all weekend. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Yes sir!
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Yes
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    If the max is 535, does that mean keepers and ML will get bumped again or was the increase during the week disguised as a gift when they knew they were going to raise the max anyway?
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I’m going with the latter there @babyjboots, but I hope I’m wrong.
    I think so too.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    /closes eyes and whispers to self/ 🤞🏻*don’t chase don’t chase don’t chase don’t chase don’t chase don’t chase*🤞🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    If the max is 535, does that mean keepers and ML will get bumped again or was the increase during the week disguised as a gift when they knew they were going to raise the max anyway?
    The xfactor was the 'surprise.' I doubt keepers/ML will get bumped again. 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    As part of the counsel @DFBB is Teddy going to be given to all VIPs to show how much they care about us! Haha
    Haha, check out those odds for old Teddy.  Pretty damn generous!
    Atgs were left alone and are almost the same as last year.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    DFBB said:
    He's probably referring to the MVP box which is expected at half price.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Which is fantastic because I pulled five ATG'S last year. There is still light at the end of the tunnel. Or it could be a freight train coming from the other side.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I don’t think there was an atg last year below .5 chance in a 500 gold box? 
    Jeez gonna be a lot of unhappy fellas chasing ted this weekend at .3 🤢 I will not be one of them 
    DFBB said:
    Looks like I was wrong! 504s for keepers now!!!!
    I don't either but who knows.  .1 and .3 seem quite low.

Jeez gonna be a lot of unhappy fellas chasing ted this weekend at .3 🤢 I will not be one of them 
    True but you know the complaints & CS tickets are already being drafted as we speak.

• lefty10lefty10 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    Looks like I was wrong! 504s for keepers now!!!!
    Time to reset ML!

I’ve had some pulls!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @retirepujols damn you. Damn you all the way back to TAP16 🖖

sounds fun. Does anyone have 16 on a device, and if so, does it still run??
    I never played 16 but have 17 and that runs even though WOH is still on loop every week for the last one they had before 18 was released and no events to speak of. Been holding off changing my phone since I have 17-20 on it and don't trust those 3rd party app repositories to download the old ones. And here is a picture of the phone and the screen burn should tell you how much I played slugfest in 18. Cracks are not TAP related though 🙄

Houmy said:
    I never played 16 but have 17 and that runs even though WOH is still on loop every week for the last one they had before 18 was released and no events to speak of. Been holding off changing my phone since I have 17-20 on it and don't trust those 3rd party app repositories to download the old ones. And here is a picture of the phone and the screen burn should tell you how much I played slugfest in 18. Cracks are not TAP related though 🙄
    Dang, @Houmy !! I understand now why you were so upset about slugfest last year 😮 you have it freaking burnt into your screen 🤯😭 I wish they had primes in SF now. Even though I don’t need primes or pxp, I would at least play it a bit. 
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts

I’ve had some pulls!
    Dang man, you’re making this gold thing look easy. That TS is nice 👀 I’ve resisted the urge to buy any so far, but you’re forcing me to reconsider. How much gold did you blow through?
    @retirepujols yup. Slugfest was my bread & butter in 18. Was actually able to keep my club in top 5 most events pretty much by myself and almost no gold spent 😒

KCTribe said:

I’ve had some pulls!
    Dang man, you’re making this gold thing look easy. That TS is nice 👀 I’ve resisted the urge to buy any so far, but you’re forcing me to reconsider. How much gold did you blow through?
    Dkarski is going to hate me if he sees this, but 60k gold. Also bought field pass and got some gifts from clubmates buying bundles. I don't expect any more pulls for a few weeks, so I'll be sticking to 2,500 for fan rewards for a while lol 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited November 2020

I’ve had some pulls!
    That’s just bonkerz man... lol congrats 👍🏻
    Your luck looks tempting but still not spending..it’s a trap.. and poo holes is in on it! 🤪  one could spend 500k gold and never pull Ted. Craaaaazy luck 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    KCTribe said:

I’ve had some pulls!
    Dkarski is going to hate me if he sees this, but 60k gold. Also bought field pass and got some gifts from clubmates buying bundles. I don't expect any more pulls for a few weeks, so I'll be sticking to 2,500 for fan rewards for a while lol 

dont talk to me ever again.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
     :(