Nerfed EB?

GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
What's wrong with the game mode? I have a fully capped Platinum team and score the same as teammates with Silver teams.  
We are all beta testers

Comments

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Juan is pretty damn good, finally released a legend with a strong arm rating. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    What's wrong with the game mode? I have a fully capped Platinum team and score the same as teammates with Silver teams.  
    #SilverTeamsMatter
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I have never understood the scoring in Extra Bases. In the one rare time both videos worked for the 30% boost and the 100 multiplier, my team scores 26,300. The very next auto play without a boost or multiplier, my team scores 635,600 followed by 160 or something right around that score. It makes no sense whatsoever. I don’t think there should be that great of a difference in the scores. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I can never score in EB. Takes me loads of franchise coins to hit 2 million, forget about hitting 10 million and don’t even pretend to think about finishing top 10. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I stop at 100,000 but if it's a special lineup I can score a ton. The last special lineup I placed 3rd in my bracket. Otherwise I can't score worth crap on EB.
    oh yeah, I score way more with special lineups. Unfortunately, so does everyone else in the eb brackets I end up in 😏
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I can never score in EB. Takes me loads of franchise coins to hit 2 million, forget about hitting 10 million and don’t even pretend to think about finishing top 10. 
    Have your considered Diamond??
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I have never understood the scoring in Extra Bases. In the one rare time both videos worked for the 30% boost and the 100 multiplier, my team scores 26,300. The very next auto play without a boost or multiplier, my team scores 635,600 followed by 160 or something right around that score. It makes no sense whatsoever. I don’t think there should be that great of a difference in the scores. 
    It's just rng at work. I've had similar inconsistencies too. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • lefty10lefty10 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    DFBB said:
    It's just rng at work. I've had similar inconsistencies too. 
    Stop lying! You get 1st all the time @DFBB 😂
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Don’t do it poo holes. 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    EB today was a joke scoring. Last EB I tore it up. If you figure it out lmk
    DFBB said:

Can you smell what the Rock is cooking 
    2003cobra said:
    Don’t do it poo holes. 
    I just spent the past almost 2 hours mapping out exactly how I could go to diamond right now. I busted out the pen and notepad to figure out exactly who I could take and who I need to leave behind so I’m spending my resources the best way. I have my roster of d10 guys written down right now ready to go 😅 

All this because of losing bonus games to diamond teams with capped 520 pitchers 😂 fortunately I was able to remind myself of the slog that would be required to upkeep a diamond team. The countless hours mindlessly tapping away at tournaments and bonus games, trying to cycle woh 25 times every Monday and royale for ~1/10th of the lxp needed to cap one guy, the almost 3 million lxp needed to cap an atg 🤕

thankfully that was able to get me down from the ledge safe and sound. I then jumped onto the “well, I can just go platinum) ledge, but that was quickly defeated. 

Just thought I’d give an update since “don’t do it pooholes” also popped into my head 😊
    Don’t do it pooholes. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I’d go Diamond if they ever put decent XP boxes up in the gold box menu.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Don't you dare do it pooface... I mean pooholes.
    Just no.  
    Trying to hold strong. Platinum looks nice when I lose a bg and think of the points I’d be putting up, but I know it wouldn’t be what I want long term lol. I just need this weekend to end 🤪
    I have 8 bonus players for bgs and havent played 1 bg. I also haven’t wasted resources on these rental players. The rewards that you receive will not come close to replenish that resources that you will spend. I got tired of facing platinum teams when I’m only single that I haven’t played a bg or tourney in weeks. I usually only do 3 rounds of woh. Compared to how much time I spent playing at diamond last year I feel like I barely need to play and I definitely don’t need to spend money. Step back from the ledge my friend!
    2003cobra said:
    I have 8 bonus players for bgs and havent played 1 bg. I also haven’t wasted resources on these rental players. The rewards that you receive will not come close to replenish that resources that you will spend. I got tired of facing platinum teams when I’m only single that I haven’t played a bg or tourney in weeks. I usually only do 3 rounds of woh. Compared to how much time I spent playing at diamond last year I feel like I barely need to play and I definitely don’t need to spend money. Step back from the ledge my friend!
    Exactly! Well said. Agree 1000%. I love my team, it gets stronger weekly, I still have resources, heck, I’ve still got a life without GRINDING for anything. Everyone has their own comfort zone, mine has been Silver. Yes, stay away from that tempting ledge and follow the dark side 😎
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Trying to hold strong. Platinum looks nice when I lose a bg and think of the points I’d be putting up, but I know it wouldn’t be what I want long term lol. I just need this weekend to end 🤪
    I’ll see you on the dark side brother. Please wipe your feet off when you walk in
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    I’ll see you on the dark side brother. Please wipe your feet off when you walk in

Whoops. I tripped, fell, and landed on diamond 😏 ended up being platinum for 4 hours and 3 minutes total 🤷‍♂️ I’ll probably hate it soon 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    @retirepujols see! Told you all the cool kids were doing it!
    Millecors said:
    @retirepujols see! Told you all the cool kids were doing it!
    🤦🤦🤦
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Whoops. I tripped, fell, and landed on diamond 😏 ended up being platinum for 4 hours and 3 minutes total 🤷‍♂️ I’ll probably hate it soon 
    Thats a hell of a set of legends to jump with! Given the woh changes expected tomorrow, i think u might have timed it perfectly. If there’s a tougher tower (as expected) gold would have been a nightmare.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Only thing better than going diamond is sending @Vboi8575 a gift @retirepujols
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    whynot said:
    Only thing better than going diamond is sending @Vboi8575 a gift @retirepujols
    WINNER!
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Well....if anyone needs a VIP diamond team, PM @retirepujols in 3 weeks
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Watching this was like watching your buddy bringing home that tranny from the bar, and you know it's a tranny because you made that mistake the week before!