Woh

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    i have no issues with the difficulty, Its perfect, just not worth the rewards.  Make him every 3 cycles, and problem fixed. The dude is trash anyways, but its about the lxp.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Also, Grienke can eat my ass with a spoon
    How about a fork? Be a man
    Why a spoon brother?  Why not a knife or a fork brother?

”because it will hurt more you twit!”
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Through 10 so far and it's business as usual. My only L so far is at 5.9(Ted, no xfactor at the time). Butler with a lvl 10 xfactor has made a total of 4 outs without any further boosting.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    Through 10 so far and it's business as usual. My only L so far is at 5.9(Ted, no xfactor at the time). Butler with a lvl 10 xfactor has made a total of 4 outs without any further boosting.
    @dkarski87
    @dkarski87
    @dkarski87
    @dkarski87
    @dkarski87

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Gold cycle wasn’t a problem first time thru.  No gold or video redo needed, hope it stays that way.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    @TheFullMonte @Mattattack has only seen 2 outs once and zero L's through 8.
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Knowing changes are coming to Mondays (additional tower), this structure feels like a pretty good fit for weekend royales. It's hard enough that guys will have to strategize a bit for efficiency (x-factors, boosts, etc.), but easy enough that it can be cleared 20-25 times over a weekend without much trouble (for diamond players). The 22.5% woh box odds and weekend discount would allow a lot of players the opportunity to not only cap the legend prize for nearly free, but also still be able to rack up around 10k lxp/25k pxp per cycle after the prize is capped.  
    DFBB said:
    @TheFullMonte @Mattattack has only seen 2 outs once and zero L's through 8.
    Right.  But every single person on this forum knows @Mattattack
     feeds his players PED’s for breakfast
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited November 2020
    This is funny...so I pull Carter from the reward box on my first 2 cycles.  However, cycle 3 I don’t pull him — nor do I receive the repull lxp for Carter...gotta love it 😂

Edit:  my point being that it always seems to even out somehow.
    I mean do you want congrats? Maybe better RNG luck for you then me. But the point is not about how many outs your making, i dont give a shit. I can video boost as well and get thru it most times with no outs. The point is the jump in difficulty doesn't justify the rewards, which haven't been boosted like they were suppose too. All they did was increase WOH box odds which always carries a shit player that no one levels. 
    – The Great Houmy
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Flex City, population: DFBB
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Well 2nd cycle was just as easy and one video restart on 5.9 with no gold boosts. I may try for the 10 cycles for the LXP and level him to S10 before opening the boxes just in case the odds are in my favor with the boxes.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

edited November 2020
    DFBB said:
    Flex City, population: DFBB
    Guys act like its tougher. I mean, it is, but if you're at the curve it's business as usual. I'm doing nothing different than previous weeks and getting a lot more back.

edit: i'm not even at the curve. I'm using a 510 Butler.
    How are u getting alot more back? I dont see anything different.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    How are u getting alot more back? I dont see anything different.
    22.5% vs 5% repulls.
    You just posted the exact reason whats wrong with it. Only 22.5% if you repull them. That doesn't mean dick, you can cycle 20 times and get him once. So your wrong, your only getting "a lot more back" if your repull him.  Thanks tho.
    – The Great Houmy
    Anything else change? more cash in lv 1-5? Maybe more pxp or lxp added in those tiers too? I dont see anything different, other then better odds in a WOH box.
    – The Great Houmy
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    🍿🍿🍿
  • lefty10lefty10 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    0-4 on Carter but seemed to have hit a groove with DiMaggio 5.8, keeper Cruz 5.9, and Boog 5.10 no boost on any.
    Like I said, the difficulty is just fine. Heck bump them up to lv3s  and at-least let people cycle the dam players.  Its November!!!! What are you waiting for?
    – The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Would you please stop expressing your opinion @dfbb, seems your irrelevant as well. 🤣🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    2003cobra said:
    🍿🍿🍿
    Salt or butter? Jk, my E-thuggin' days are over. Anyways, guys want to run with a narrative, be my guest. My bad for interrupting.
    Not sure what E-thuggin means, never heard of that term before.  I value his input, very much so. I just dont understand how you can say that your earning SO MUCH MORE, when your really not. Unless im missing something there?
    – The Great Houmy
    Back on topic. I've said it numerous times, but HH is NOT an elite WoH skill imo. As pitchers get tougher, it'll become more evident.
    Butter
    Salt pls, and some vinegar cause im bitter.
    – The Great Houmy
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Back on topic. I've said it numerous times, but HH is NOT an elite WoH skill imo. As pitchers get tougher, it'll become more evident.
    As pitchers get tougher, it will be tougher on ALL skills, will it not? My double HH has worked very well in the past. I mean 1 hit and they’re both active. But everyone has their favorite skills...
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    HH isnt very good for WOH, the start of the round usually dictates the RNG you will get for the rounds. You want 2 active skills to start usually.
    – The Great Houmy
    My only thought is that if you’re a diamond player then you have a 22% chance of earning 31k every time that you pull the player from the box-if he’s d10 already . That is obviously an improvement over the 5% chance from before but nowhere close to being able to cycle cap that player as in prior years. If you cycle 20 times and pull the guy 4 times now as opposed to 1 time before  (based on the increased odds)that extra 90k lxp is a huge gain. In the past I know that I would take that player to P7 and cycle cap him. Getting him through diamond for free was awesome but I don’t know the strategy for this year. Also, the reward players have been too similar to really entice people to play as much