WOH Tower Wishlist?

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
Had a brain fart last week during the council that I never brought up. How about having the tower rewards box also have a re-pull from your previous year's roster with the same odds, or slightly reduced, as the legend? The re-pull would be for a player at the same position and same max as the one being offered in the current event. If you do end up pulling one from your previous years roster then he would be replaced in the box as the 2nd player you may pull again and any subsequent pulls would just level him up much like the legend player that's already in the box. If you don't have a player at the same position with the same max in your roster then the app would simply not offer the option. I for one would definitely do more cycles for a shot at one of the players I had to leave behind. 

The coding shouldn't be that difficult as most of it is already in place with keepers???

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I'm having a hard time wondering why we would want a player from 19 who has the same(approximately) ratings and skills as just another player from 20. We already have way too many damn players as it is. My opinion. It would just be another disaster, "the coding shouldn't be difficult" hahahahhahahahahahahaha
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Houmy said:

The coding shouldn't be that difficult 

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Personnaly I would make it a 9 level tower and down 16 at 9.10
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Personnaly I would make it a 9 level tower and down 16 at 9.10
    Makes sense we’re already down 13 on 5.7-5.10
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts

"If you can't beat them, report them"
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    If we’re gonna go all wishlist...I could use a 2B...