Well I can't be mad about that now can I?

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Only FP boxes opened, zero gold...

Comments

• RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    You better cycle like crazy for lxp.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    That porter is a beaut
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    That porter is a beaut
    While I don't disagree....
    But is he worth it when I already have this:

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    vRHP >>>>>>>>>>> v LHP
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Better skills on Porter for sure.
    @retirepujols side note:  I already have 3 capped, 20/20, lefties with always on skills.  I'm actually short on always on skills rhb
    vRHP >>>>>>>>>>> v LHP
    Not if you're already stacked with vRHP and short on vLHP.  They do throw that "ALL LHP" level 5 at us.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I just capped Posada last night, and I would be hard pressed to not level Porter lol. I'm not buying boxes to help keep myself away from this dilemma 😊
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Millecors said:
    vRHP >>>>>>>>>>> v LHP
    Not if you're already stacked with vRHP and short on vLHP.  They do throw that "ALL LHP" level 5 at us.
    Porter is going to be significantly better in every other mode; both because of skills and rating.  He's also a true closer v RHP.  That alone would make me level him
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I just capped Posada last night, and I would be hard pressed to not level Porter lol. I'm not buying boxes to help keep myself away from this dilemma 😊
    I'd still stick with my Posada the way WOH has been going and just keep porter on inactive in case he is needed down the road if it gets more difficult. But then again I love match me games and having switch hitting legends on hand is my favorite thing. 3 of them now and soon to be 4.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Anyone have a chart?
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @Houmy I couldn’t agree more. I’ve got 5 legend SH which makes it easier for matchups.  That just leaves to have 2 other guys that I use for woh. Albies is my 2b but he is only prime 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Anyone have a chart?
    Chart is in @dfbb thread, charts and things
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Millecors said:
    vRHP >>>>>>>>>>> v LHP
    Porter is going to be significantly better in every other mode; both because of skills and rating.  He's also a true closer v RHP.  That alone would make me level him

Repull helps:

edited November 2020
    I think the vRHP and Hot Hitter has become my favorite skill combo in TSB20 when taking in to account all modes.  

I don't think theres been a player in two years I want more than that ATG Ted Williams
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I think the vRHP and Hot Hitter has become my favorite skill combo in TSB20 when taking in to account all modes.  

I don't think theres been a player in two years I want more than that ATG Ted Williams
    I chase guys that can put up points and for that reason, I'd agree with you. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Chased Ted hard yesterday and failed but at least Porter is a solid consolation prize but yeah still feel sad lol
    Chased Ted hard yesterday and failed but at least Porter is a solid consolation prize but yeah still feel sad lol
    Chased him myself a bit and landed Porter like you but gave up on Teddy. Will save my mental breakdown for Hank when he's released. Porter is sitting next to Kruk in inactives right now. Have Posada already and even though I'm staying gold and have the LXP to spare I want to wait and land higher max 550+ legends to redo my roster down the road.

Houmy said:
    Chased him myself a bit and landed Porter like you but gave up on Teddy. Will save my mental breakdown for Hank when he's released. Porter is sitting next to Kruk in inactives right now. Have Posada already and even though I'm staying gold and have the LXP to spare I want to wait and land higher max 550+ legends to redo my roster down the road.
    i had an amount i was willing to go and didnt get him in that so moved on.   If theres gonna be a new guy every week, I am in the mindset that you wont get everyone and no one is worth everything.
  • lefty10lefty10 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    #sadmarinerfan
    lefty10 said:
    #sadmarinerfan
    I kept thinking that was one of my club mates in 17 & 18 but that may have been sadmarinersfan instead. We had a few Mariners fans in my club back then.

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Chased Ted hard yesterday and failed 
    When reverse jinx attempts are this blatant, it never works!  😉
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    lefty10 said:
    #sadmarinerfan
    low hanging fruit  :#
    DFBB said:
    Chased Ted hard yesterday and failed 
    When reverse jinx attempts are this blatant, it never works!  😉
    man you cant remember two weeks ago already??