Rewards

sager1966sager1966 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
in regards to events, extra bases and so on...if you win the event, why not put the rewards in the inbox ? I have lost countless rewards this season due to not being able to get on within “time limit” or fell asleep or was working. I think it’s bullshit if you put the effort in to try to win an event or whatever, that you lose the reward if you are unable to log back in in the set time period. Put rewards in the inbox please !

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    That’s a very good idea, however it is based on the false theory that glu cares about customer service.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    They want you logging in on their time, not yours. It’s not accidental that it is this way. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • sager1966sager1966 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    whynot....totally agree with you...read in one of my fb groups that Glu listens to the people that pay for their jobs...as we all know, if it wasn’t for us shoving money into this game, they wouldn’t be where they are...so I am hoping that Glu starts listening at some point....lol...I know, wishful thinking
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    This is something that's been in the suggestion box for a while, and this is something we do indeed want to work on, but this is a change that affects a lot of the code we already have in there.  You'll eventually see this happening, but I don't think this is something you'll see in TSB20.