Great guys

lefty10lefty10 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
I just wanted to give a quick shoutout to some guys I’ve played with now and over the years and tell them I appreciate how much they’ve helped me, wouldn’t be where I’m at without them. And also some guys that I’ve been in bundle buys with and club level ups.
@DFBB @Mattattack @dustyhunks @SandlotGuru @Judge @jmsorioles33 and I’m sure there’s more here.

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @Mattattack is definitely a good guy. *subtle shot*
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Sounds like someone wants an invite to the TSB council meeting next year.  If it was up to me, I’d pick the more confrontational players that pay and play
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Sounds like someone wants an invite to the TSB council meeting next year.  If it was up to me, I’d pick the more confrontational players that pay and play
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    @Mattattack is definitely a good guy. *subtle shot*
    ill take it!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited November 2020
    For my part since I haven't been with a club after the end of 18 the forum is really what brings me back to the game. Can't say there has been a single forum member that I have disliked to the point of wanting to punch my monitor over all these years which says a lot as there are plenty of people in real life I want to punch on a daily basis.

EDIT: My poker buddies. I want to punch my poker buddies every day being the river chasing donks that they are 😒
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022