New Update

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
Seems like the new update took ML and Keepers back down to 480. Hope this gets fixed ASAP.
Prev1

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    That player shop looks ridiculous. Wtf is that trash for?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • lefty10lefty10 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    😂😂
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    In theory, it's great. In execution, it's horrible
    lefty10 said:
    😂😂
    I mean, my goodness. Maybe offer different players at different tiers? I don't see anyone but a brand new bronze team being interested in these guys, and even the brand new team would be wasting cash! If we can buy the same guy over and over again for repull bxp WITHOUT hitting that refresh a million times hoping for him to come back up, then ok. But as is? Seems like a waste of the devs time to put this in.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    So I was bored and before you know it I had wasted 4K on reshuffles just to see what they offer 🙄. Did see a 505MAX Mookie Wilson for I believe 320K or was it 920K?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

edited November 2020
    That's a good bit of reshuffling @Houmy! If I already had that Mookie you speak of, I would pay the cash for the repull xp. I suppose it's something to keep an eye on, but outside of repull values for old players you might have on the inactive list I don't see the point. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    So you have to pay gold to search the inventory?
    No. Only of you want to refresh it before the 60 minute auto refresh.

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Houmy said:
    No. Only of you want to refresh it before the 60 minute auto refresh.
    Oh! Got it thanks @Houmy
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    FWIW, What  was disclosed in VIP email after 2 weeks a player is in a box they would become available in the store for blue cash.
    That's a good bit of reshuffling @Houmy! If I already had that Mookie you speak of, I would pay the cash for the repull xp. I suppose it's something to keep an eye on, but outside of repull values for old players you might have on the inactive list I don't see the point. 
    Yeah I don't see any point to it. For most of us at this point the players are useless and those that just started the game hoping to build a good roster wouldn't have the blue cash for it anyway.

FWIW, What  was disclosed in VIP email after 2 weeks a player is in a box they would become available in the store for blue cash.
    Starting to sound better. Get your $25,000,000 ready for DiMaggio next week 😊
    @retirepujols I'm just waiting for all the refresh odds posts now. I am sure the odds are up there with ATG boxes seeing that 160 shuffles showed me a 505 legend at best. I hereby commence the #playershopshuffleodds hashtag of 2020.

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts

Maybe I can use this on some D10 Legend repulls...
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I did a bunch of reshuffles on my alt and saw some good primes (for 320K), also a bunch of the POTM players for 128K but didn't see any legends. I saw one prime that i already had capped (s10) so i bought him to see if i got repull pxp and i did (although it wasn't immediate, had to leave the screen and go back to improve tab). 

I actually think this is a really good way to give guys the opportunity to catch up, I saw some guys like rising star Lux that would still help a lot of teams. Also, with legends in there like @Houmy saw you may luck into some lxp on occasion (low odds im sure but also free so ill take it). 
    Also i saw 6 dinger tickets several times for 32k which i know for a lot of you guys is pretty significant gold (probably about 450 gold for me...). 
    I did a bunch of reshuffles on my alt and saw some good primes (for 320K), also a bunch of the POTM players for 128K but didn't see any legends. I saw one prime that i already had capped (s10) so i bought him to see if i got repull pxp and i did (although it wasn't immediate, had to leave the screen and go back to improve tab). 

I actually think this is a really good way to give guys the opportunity to catch up, I saw some guys like rising star Lux that would still help a lot of teams. Also, with legends in there like @Houmy saw you may luck into some lxp on occasion (low odds im sure but also free so ill take it). 
    Did see a LXP box, not Mega, but since I was shuffling so fast didn't pay attention to the price but I do remember it was reasonable.

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    So what's going to happen is eventually there will be a legend in there that I have already at d10 for 500k. I'll tap it like 50 times (25mill blue cash total cost) which will then give me 1.65mill lxp at which time I will be promptly jailed LOL.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    So what's going to happen is eventually there will be a legend in there that I have already at d10 for 500k. I'll tap it like 50 times (25mill blue cash total cost) which will then give me 1.65mill lxp at which time I will be promptly jailed LOL.
    I just tried it and you can only purchased them once(unless you reshuffle). Sorry, you're going to have to find another way to get jailed.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I just tried it and you can only purchased them once(unless you reshuffle). Sorry, you're going to have to find another way to get jailed.
    Yea you'd only be able to buy it once for the 30k or whatever LXP, which is fine with me. 
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Yea you'd only be able to buy it once for the 30k or whatever LXP, which is fine with me. 
    Ugh. I was hoping it would be easier to target specific players. Instead, looks like a potential lxp option if you have lots of capped diamond legends.
    DFBB said:
    Ugh. I was hoping it would be easier to target specific players. Instead, looks like a potential lxp option if you have lots of capped diamond legends.
    Sounds like I'll get lucky one time and that's it. Player hoarders may have a little extra luck.
    @JEDDDOGGY don't let @DFBB discourage you. There are plenty ways of getting jailed and if you try hard (easy) enough then I am sure that 

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Jackpot!
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    My alt just got 520 fergie from it for 960k so thats kinda cool. Only legend i saw in maybe 6k gold though. Just felt like playing around with it
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    My alt just got 520 fergie from it for 960k so thats kinda cool. Only legend i saw in maybe 6k gold though. Just felt like playing around with it
    6k gold?? My alt was getting mad and I only used like 400ish. lol
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    6k gold?? My alt was getting mad and I only used like 400ish. lol
    Yolo? 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Any iPhone users out there that can remind how to get the update show up in App Store? Not showing., and I can never remember 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • lefty10lefty10 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @mythicaldragon go to this screen and hit the blue icon in upper right corner. Then pull the screen down to refresh it and scroll down to updates.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    you can also type in tap sports baseball20 in the search bar and it will come up that way