Update

Vboi8575Vboi8575 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
Can anybody get the update. I can’t and I heard others can’t either. It is always issues on top of issues with glu. I am IOS.

Comments

  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,377 Posts
    Just be patient, you aren't missing anything ground breaking. Love the puppers pic
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 5,827 Posts
    Just be patient, you aren't missing anything ground breaking. Love the puppers pic
    Just lots of gold/cash.... collection/sets/teams. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Vboi8575Vboi8575 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Just be patient, you aren't missing anything ground breaking. Love the puppers pic
    That is my dog.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,377 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Just be patient, you aren't missing anything ground breaking. Love the puppers pic
    Just lots of gold/cash.... collection/sets/teams. :)
    Oh, now thats interesting. Wonder how high those milestones go 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Vboi8575Vboi8575 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Yeah this is getting on my nerves i want to buy a legend wit blue cash.
  • lefty10lefty10 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Vboi8575 said:
    Yeah this is getting on my nerves i want to buy a legend wit blue cash.
    Good luck! This is the crap I got......
  • Vboi8575Vboi8575 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    lefty10 said:
    Vboi8575 said:
    Yeah this is getting on my nerves i want to buy a legend wit blue cash.
    Good luck! This is the crap I got......
    How did u get the update it still didn’t show
  • Vboi8575Vboi8575 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Got it!!
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,386 Posts
    Vboi8575 said:
    lefty10 said:
    Vboi8575 said:
    Yeah this is getting on my nerves i want to buy a legend wit blue cash.
    Good luck! This is the crap I got......
    How did u get the update it still didn’t show

    Send me a gift and I’ll send you the update.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Vboi8575Vboi8575 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I got a 460 rising stars prime from player shop.
  • lefty10lefty10 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Best I got so far was an lxp box for 19k cash, got 2k lxp from it.
Sign In or Register to comment.