Multiple Lineups

RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
The new multiple lineups feature is cool, but...the batting order is shared by all of the lineups. So if you have your 3B hitting first, it's the same across all three lineups.

Comments

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Make the lineup active - check box - and then go to batting order.  Seemed to work ok for me
  • RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Make the lineup active - check box - and then go to batting order.  Seemed to work ok for me
    You can change the batting order, but so far as I can tell, you have one batting order that applies to all lineups.  You can't have your 1B hit first in one lineup and fourth in another. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    RodFarva said:
    benny100 said:
    You can change the batting order, but so far as I can tell, you have one batting order that applies to all lineups.  You can't have your 1B hit first in one lineup and fourth in another. 
    This is correct. It's something you'll have to keep in mind when adjusting your lineups.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • lefty10lefty10 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    DFBB said:
    RodFarva said:
    benny100 said:
    This is correct. It's something you'll have to keep in mind when adjusting your lineups.
    Really for most of us, it wouldn’t matter a whole lot unless you have a particular skill that would activate. ie leadoff
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    It only matters for my Target Bash lineup, as I like to stack my lefties and righties in consecutive groups...looks like I still have to mess with the batting order, but the multiple lineups is still an improvement.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Anyone else finding that changing one lineup is changing the others too?
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @samtheman so i had this happen when it was first introduced, but i noticed since Monday and royale WOH have been different mine has stayed put.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    samtheman said:
    Anyone else finding that changing one lineup is changing the others too?
    It has happened to me once or twice, but Monday was fine for me as @slafrance2 said
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷