Collections sets!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Pretty cool feature. If you haven’t already done so, go to collections/sets. Under that, there are events and teams. You will be able to collect a decent chunk of cash/gold from the teams and the events also gives you rewards for having certain guys. Here’s an example of today’s event: 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• lefty10lefty10 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @DFBB get those all star tickets up!!
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Here’s another one to collect 
    @2003cobra close app and go back in there. I was able to collect 6 different rewards from that team page.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    lefty10 said:
    @2003cobra close app and go back in there. I was able to collect 6 different rewards from that team page.
    reported.
    I collected all 30 I was just showing you guys another tab to collect from 
    2003cobra said:
    I collected all 30 I was just showing you guys another tab to collect from 
    I meant you can collect more, not just the 30. I closed app and opened again to collect 6 times.
    DFBB said:
    lefty10 said:
    reported.
    Haha you bum!!
    Got it. I only had the 30 but those numbers  will continue to grow as we collect more players 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Got it. I only had the 30 but those numbers  will continue to grow as we collect more players 
    And open late round picks? /pukes
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Yes pujols but there is a limit. I’m 56% there but I’m sure that diamond players could be 100% already 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I sat and opened boxes for over an hour. Still have around 6000 more to go. Up at 67% lol. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I have around 4k draft picks to open... is it worth it?? 😂 For a few hundred gold????
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I have around 4k draft picks to open... is it worth it?? 😂 For a few hundred gold????
    I have a few as well....

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @DFBB has to have at least 50k each of last 2. Ive only been playing since June (105k games).

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    DFBB said:

Where do the milestones end? Or does it just keep going?
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    I’ve opened around 600 so far and got a couple hundred ish gold. Very time consuming!
    The last time I opened this many draft picks was in 18 but for a much different reason... lol 
    DFBB said:

Where do the milestones end? Or does it just keep going?
    I'm not sure. I just heard that you can go over 100% so I just kept opening draft picks. It looks like you can keep going though because as you can see, I can still have team collections to reach.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I am at 124% overall - have most white Sox versus any other team..... no idea how.... and what I have left to collect is prob another 70 - only at 67 collected. The remaining ones are difficult though as they are old event bonus players - opening late draft picks isn’t going to move the needle there
    I have to say... I opened all of mine and I got a few thousand gold probably. Didn’t really take that long. Totally worth it.. nice new feature 👍🏻