New Update

2Next

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I’ve tried everything 🤷🏻‍♂️ Idk. 
    Tks for the help 
    Even hard reset my phone settings all back to factory. Still nothing .  Extremely frustrating 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    FWIW, What  was disclosed in VIP email after 2 weeks a player is in a box they would become available in the store for blue cash.
    Starting to sound better. Get your $25,000,000 ready for DiMaggio next week 😊
    Since I missed out on DiMaggio and I have 76 mil blue cash...I would actually do that 😂
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Even hard reset my phone settings all back to factory. Still nothing .  Extremely frustrating 
    That sucks but I’m sure that it will pop up. You’re not really missing anything that can’t wait a little longer. 
    2003cobra said:
    That sucks but I’m sure that it will pop up. You’re not really missing anything that can’t wait a little longer. 
    Just got it! Tks buddy 👍🏻
    Good to hear 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I was really excited about this:

Until I realized I’m an idiot and there was no way Glu would allow it to be more than a one-time purchase 🤣

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited November 2020

I’ve gotten this a good six times so far since updating. I’m aware there’s an update, I have it. leavemealone 😐 also, where are the animated stickers?!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    pujols They don’t want you to miss out
    When are the odds going to mirror 19? 
    Not seeing 1% for an atg. Mirror must be broken...🤷🏻‍♂️
    So far its looking like more same o same o nothing changes just new features. Lipstick 💄 on a pig 🐷.
    This late in the year no player should be below 1%. Absolutely ridiculous. 

You have already made your money this year glu but still trying to squeeze every dollar that you can. 
    Time to maybe show a little fu#kn appreciation for ur customers.. it’s November.  
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    When are the odds going to mirror 19? 
    Not seeing 1% for an atg. Mirror must be broken...🤷🏻‍♂️
    So far its looking like more same o same o nothing changes just new features. Lipstick 💄 on a pig 🐷.
    This late in the year no player should be below 1%. Absolutely ridiculous. 

You have already made your money this year glu but still trying to squeeze every dollar that you can. 
    Time to maybe show a little fu#kn appreciation for ur customers.. it’s November.  
    Props on the emoji usage