Players Shop

Comments

• Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Thanks. I will keep looking at it every hour 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Also makes you think twice about trading in current players to have the possibility of getting some extra xp
    I haven’t bought any bgs this year but aren’t they normally 5k? If so then I wouldn’t call that a deal 
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    That is for Daily Dinger Derby, that is the best deal I've seen.
    Oops. Thanks for clarifying. I’m not that I didn’t refresh 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Grizzly99 said:
    I haven’t seen another better than a 4 star player to purchase. No XP have shown up. Did you guys have to purchase some of the lower players for the XP and better players to show up?
    No. They are random and on the next batch after it resets in 60 minutes you'll see a different batch or you can use the 25 gold to auto reset it but still no guarantee you'll find anything worth it.
    Excuse my ignorance, but you have to spend 25 gold to reset the screen that shows you 8 or 10 players? so if you don’t like anyone on that screen you have to spend another 25 gold for another screen or just wait till it resets in 60 minutes?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Houmy said:
    Grizzly99 said:
    I haven’t seen another better than a 4 star player to purchase. No XP have shown up. Did you guys have to purchase some of the lower players for the XP and better players to show up?
    No. They are random and on the next batch after it resets in 60 minutes you'll see a different batch or you can use the 25 gold to auto reset it but still no guarantee you'll find anything worth it.
    Excuse my ignorance, but you have to spend 25 gold to reset the screen that shows you 8 or 10 players? so if you don’t like anyone on that screen you have to spend another 25 gold for another screen or just wait till it resets in 60 minutes?
    You only have to use the 25 gold if you don't want to wait the full 60 minutes for it to auto refresh and otherwise you can just check it once an hour to see a new batch. So in other words to see a new batch of offerings just come back in 60 minutes (timer is on bottom left) or use 25 gold to refresh it right then. If it is close to auto refreshing though I wouldn't use the gold as it also resets the timer back to 60 minutes.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Houmy said:
    Grizzly99 said:
    You only have to use the 25 gold if you don't want to wait the full 60 minutes for it to auto refresh and otherwise you can just check it once an hour to see a new batch. So in other words to see a new batch of offerings just come back in 60 minutes (timer is on bottom left) or use 25 gold to refresh it right then. If it is close to auto refreshing though I wouldn't use the gold as it also resets the timer back to 60 minutes.
    Thank you sir. 👍🏼
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    So bought this guy for 128K. Certainly don’t need him, but was intrigued by a Max 475 with BXP. I’m taking after my wife. “But you don’t need that!”. “But it was on sale”. “But you don’t need it”. “But maybe someday I will”. Sigh......

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    tshea510 said:
    So bought this guy for 128K. Certainly don’t need him, but was intrigued by a Max 475 with BXP. I’m taking after my wife. “But you don’t need that!”. “But it was on sale”. “But you don’t need it”. “But maybe someday I will”. Sigh......

He's still 475 now?

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    And that's why we can't have nice things.....
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Houmy said:
    tshea510 said:

He's still 475 now?
    Shhhhhhhh...i still need that freddie at 1B lol
    Houmy said:
    tshea510 said:

He's still 475 now?
    Yes. Shhhhh.......
    @jmsorioles33 🤣🤣🤣. I was just asking because I want to know if they made a mistake and will eventually knock him down to 445 or whatever POTM are supposed to be once the boost is gone.

Houmy said:
    @jmsorioles33 🤣🤣🤣. I was just asking because I want to know if they made a mistake and will eventually knock him down to 445 or whatever POTM are supposed to be once the boost is gone.
    I wondered same thing, but NO MENTION ANYWHERE, so as always, I’ve got screenshots galore
    Houmy said:
    They’ll drop to unusable, usually by now but its not consistent. Maybe since its last batch they’ll let it ride.

Regardless, if they drop tomorrow you’re dead to me (with all due respect).
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    He has been awesome as my 5th pitcher:

What’s the best player someone has seen in the player shop? I’ve seen a 470 prime . I also bought a LXP box,
    Grizzly99 said:
    What’s the best player someone has seen in the player shop? I’ve seen a 470 prime . I also bought a LXP box,
    My alt got 520 Fergie
    Nice ! What did Jenkins cost?
    Grizzly99 said:
    Nice ! What did Jenkins cost?
    960k. From what ive seen thats what all legends cost
    Perfect! Hope I get lucky and see one 
  • LondonBoyLondonBoy Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    so far there hasn't been one player in my store over 300. haven't seen anything that even makes me think about thinking about buying
    6 Daily Dinger tickets for 32k was a good deal. Turn some cash into gold 
  • joeyg29joeyg29 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Player Shop just now
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Wow. I’d have bought that without a second thought. Wasn’t in the store for me. It’s been like Bush League day in mine. 
    Snagged this guy today. That boost better stay active or I'm going full #playershopgate 

Looks like players shop is just throwing relievers at me today.

Houmy said:
    Looks like players shop is just throwing relievers at me today.

That is a nice one! 
    That it is @tshea510 , thanks. Pulled 4 pitchers today so pitching staff is almost set.