24 hour WoH: Booooommmm

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
This won’t be your typical woh. 😉 Gotta get that alarm ready!!!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1345

Comments

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    After going for 20 on Monday and 25 today, tap might be trying to make me go crazy, but at the same time....Let’s go! Hope it’s worthwhile 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Any new player sightings?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Alex it looks like u better get a power nap in
  • JudgeJudge Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Very excited about this.  Been hoping for FLASH WOH for quite some time.  Good luck chasing that top prize!!
    14 level tower coming at ya!  God is pitching 14:10
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Actually it would be kind of cool to see 5-10 pitcher be blueleotard or something like that.  Would love a little humor in the game.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    whynot said:
    Actually it would be kind of cool to see 5-10 pitcher be blueleotard or something like that.  Would love a little humor in the game.
    He'd only show up every 7th cycle 
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Millecors said:
    14 level tower coming at ya!  God is pitching 14:10

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Yeaaaa so about that. NO!!!
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

edited November 2020
    @jmsorioles33 Jesus may save but we all know:

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @jmsorioles33 Jesus may save but we all know:
    If u cant hit it, throw it i guess
    The "AWESOME" new players bit has me intrigued but I can barely keep my eyes open so I guess I'll find out in the morning/afternoon. Pretty sure there'll be a few unfavorable threads about it tomorrow from those that are sleeping right now and missed out on part of it 🙄

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Houmy said:
    The "AWESOME" new players bit has me intrigued but I can barely keep my eyes open so I guess I'll find out in the morning/afternoon. Pretty sure there'll be a few unfavorable threads about it tomorrow from those that are sleeping right now and missed out on part of it 🙄
    I’m anticipating a bump in difficulty and yeah, lots of salt. 😬
    Houmy said:
    I don't think it will be any different as far as the players are concerned.  Couple BXP players, 1 Prime,  1 520 Legend. 
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Has Vegas listed the O/U on how many GLUckups there will be?? 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    whynot said:
    Dude, Blueleopard is an employee for Glu.  He comes here every few weeks to answer questions.  He does it. Reverse the roles and this was part of your job.  Would you want 40 people jumping down your throat just for taking the time to communicate with your clients?  Seriously man, find a different avenue to showcase your quarrels with the game.  Blue isn’t to blame. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Wow that’s disappointing 
    whynot said:
    Dude, Blueleopard is an employee for Glu.  He comes here every few weeks to answer questions.  He does it. Reverse the roles and this was part of your job.  Would you want 40 people jumping down your throat just for taking the time to communicate with your clients?  Seriously man, find a different avenue to showcase your quarrels with the game.  Blue isn’t to blame. 
    Sarcasm??
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Wow...I stayed up for this garbage???  It might actually be worse than the regular WoH Royale!
    Sorry but not sorry..... I disagree.  This is pretty decent imo.  Personally I think 24 hours from now I will have 2 Legends diamond capped AND have more Lxp than I started with.  That's a win to me.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Yet the bats are both basically useless, outside of for points today.  

Meh...I’m mostly just irritated that Glu doesn’t seem to understand what some words or phrases mean. For instance, to them, “Double the rewards” means that you only double the lesser reward, not both rewards.  I fully expected there to be 2 legends available through the WoH tower.  In fact, they could have done one pitcher and one position player — that would have been epic.

Alas, it’s Glu and they rarely do anything all the way...so often in fact, that we now refer to their half-assing as “Glu ups”...pretty sad if you ask me.
    Level 5 is all lefties until 5:10.  Then it's RHP Fingers.  
    Sooooo actually woke up around 3:30 thirsty as hell so I decided to peak in. What I'm feeling here then is that there won't be as many negative posts tomorrow because "AWESOME" apparently has a different meaning to some? Personally I like Vida and will probably do the 3 cycles later today (one if I get lucky) but yeah the primes are just meh!!!

Ok i guess it’s not terrible.. but disappointing nonetheless. I’m mean we were kind of lead to believe we’d see double rewards and awesome new players. So instead it’s more of the same glu bs. Never pans out.... never what they say it will be. 
    I do like that the player is a current top overall 535 that’s great.. and I’d definitely cycle for him if he weren’t a pitcher. So I hope that continues.. 

• superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Difficultly not worth the reward. 520 Posado at 16/16 with 22 boost cant do it. Upgrades at 84%. Make legend on every win, then worth it. 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I agree. The increased difficulty is not worth it. It took me twenty five minutes for Level 5 on my third cycle. I’m not going to spend 30-45 minutes per cycle.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    would you guys say that it’s harder than Monday?
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited November 2020
    NM.  Wrong Tower