24 hour WoH: Booooommmm

Comments

• RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Which tower?
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited November 2020
    NM.  Wrong Tower
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    For me personally I think it is way harder. I’ve cycled five times and it’s been more frustrating than fun. Plus I have lost a lot of cash and gold. I may do five more to reach ten but not looking forward to it.
    edited November 2020
    NM.  Wrong Tower
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    got it. I’m about to start level 5 so I’ll find out very soon. 
    On a positive note JT has got me 15 million points through 4 rounds without slow playing. If club points are important to you it’s at least worth it to slow play 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Not sure what @TheFullMonte is talking about, 4.8 and 4.10 are Rightys.  You playing on old version?

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    edited November 2020
    dkarski87 said:
    Not sure what @TheFullMonte is talking about, 4.8 and 4.10 are Rightys.  You playing on old version?

I'm **** high.  I just started flying through and didn't realize I was on the wrong damn tower.  Waste of a cycle.
    2003cobra said:
    would you guys say that it’s harder than Monday?
    It is.  Diamond and Plat guys with 520+ guys at 16/16+ and X-Factors should still be ok though.  Just takes more time than Monday.  Its the time vs the reward that is the question
    Got it. Thanks. Being down 7 to start is kinda rough. My take is if I can get a top of the curve pitcher for less than 1k gold I will get my 3 cycles for sure. Jt is 16/16 with an 11 woh xfactor. I used 80 gold the last 2 rounds with Viquel taking care of Vida Blue. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The problem is that the event is still set up for power cycling, but the difficulty is high enough that power cycles would be really expensive. I’m losing auto plays in Level 5 all the time. It’s still very beatable but doing it fast is probably out of my range. I’m only platinum though. 
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I have been enjoying it this morning, especially some of the crazy pitches coming from Fingers.  While it is a little more challenging, Vida Blue was one of my favorite players and is obtainable.  I like having MVP Players even though they are only at 475.  It is much better than a prime event evening for me, since I can leisurely play WOH all day.
    Metsicans said:
    The problem is that the event is still set up for power cycling, but the difficulty is high enough that power cycles would be really expensive. I’m losing auto plays in Level 5 all the time. It’s still very beatable but doing it fast is probably out of my range. I’m only platinum though. 
    I’m just thankful that you’re taking a break from whipping my ass in gold hr battles 
    For those that won’t fully level Vida....what does he need to be at to be useful for Prime weekend points?  S10 sufficient?
    It took me a few times to find the right combination but I’m hoping that the next 2 go rather smooth. But I can definitely see it consuming a ton of time to get your 20 cycles in today 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

welp, another "great" event I will be skipping. don't need four 1B. difficulty is not worth the reward, plus this isn't what was advertised.

700 gold for one Clark box? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

TY GLU!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    So 4.10 has been a pain for me so far (im gold). 5.7 on is fine, but being down 7-0 makes it not tiring and not too worth the trouble. Ill still get 10 cycles just well because i'll have the whole day..
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    edited November 2020
    So 4.10 has been a pain for me so far (im gold). 5.7 on is fine, but being down 7-0 makes it not tiring and not too worth the trouble. Ill still get 10 cycles just well because i'll have the whole day..

What is the "pitch calling" rating on Level 5 at gold today? Down 7, anything above 45 will make for long cycles. Not enough consistent at bats without cheating to cycle within 45 minutes

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts

What is the "pitch calling" rating on Level 5 at gold today? Down 7, anything above 45 will make for long cycles. Not enough consistent at bats without cheating to cycle within 45 minutes

tbh idk, ill check on my 4th time through.
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Still doable with 500 guys 🤷🏽‍♂️Giambi 17/17, sal 18/18 and I’m 6/6, lvl 10 and 11 xfactors 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I just have to say that I love this reward and I'll be putting my thumbs to heavy use today. I "cycle capped" both guys yesterday, and with freeman and abreu that makes 4 "freeish" bonus players without any boxes. Plus I didn't have to wait for 10am local, and even later for my clubs usual delay. No complaints from me.. yet.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Also, whats the over/under for @DFBB hitting 75 cycles, and again for 100 cycles?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I've had to vid restart as many times on 4.10 as all the others combined.  Its a pain for some reason.  Most common autoplay loss is on 5.7 though, using 480 Ripken at 16/16 and a small X Factor
    edited November 2020
    Also, whats the over/under for @DFBB hitting 75 cycles, and again for 100 cycles?
    It's gonna be a F'n Pile today....

I'm setting Noon as the over/under for the 20 cycles
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I like the 535 guy, that's nice. Plus, we don't get a pitcher very often so that's cool too.

But where are these double rewards they got me all fired up about?

JEDDDOGGY said:
    I like the 535 guy, that's nice. Plus, we don't get a pitcher very often so that's cool too.

But where are these double rewards they got me all fired up about?
    It's what, 120K LXP for first place in club event?  That's pretty sexy for a Thursday
    I was thinking last lees that a pitcher would be nice so I’m estatic about it. Unfortunately Rollie just ate JT alive the second time through
    pujols how many d10 guys will this make in your first five days at diamond? 
    edited November 2020
    2003cobra said:
    pujols how many d10 guys will this make in your first five days at diamond? 
    I'm now pushing batters and a pitcher into inactive at d10

Edit: I think 20? I'll have to look
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Not sure if this has been said but I'd highly recommend holding Blue boxes if you're capping him. He'll be a discount tomorrow. Same with the MVPs if you care about PXP.