• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Took a minute but I see it.
  • EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Me looking at the daily challenges all morning: 

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    samtheman said:
    Took a minute but I see it.
    Since DFBB says this is intentional, can someone spill it? I hate being at a disadvantage in this game, and I can’t see whatever folks are talking about in achievements. Thanks!
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    I actually can’t see what you’re referring to
    You can’t just “see” it, you have to “do” it. Trying like hell not to spill the beans here 😂
    Looks the same to me

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Can someone please dm me!!!
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Got a few pms, thanks guys
    Can you pay it forward and pm me please. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I may date myself here....but last night I felt like the guy in Mall Rats staring at the magic eye picture.  Every time someone walked by and said "Oh Look, it's a sailboat!" I wanted to kick the freaking easel over
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I may date myself here....but last night I felt like the guy in Mall Rats staring at the magic eye picture.  Every time someone walked by and said "Oh Look, it's a sailboat!" I wanted to kick the freaking easel over
    I remember those. I couldn’t get those for the longest. Their was one that had dinosaurs that everyone could see but me. 😂 
  • HuzonfirstHuzonfirst Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Haha I'm lost. If anyone is feeling generous, send me a DM. I need all the help I can get...
    What I thought would happen didn’t! So I need a pm too...
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    DFBB said:
    whynot said:
    DFBB said:
    whynot said:
    Oh man!  Now I’ll be up all night searching.  Ya Bastards!!!!
    I gave you a pretty big clue man!
    Whoever said I was the brightest bulb in da box?
    In my pre-diamond days, I would've KILLED for this!

You wont get a bigger hint then this.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Since I started this mess, I guess I’ll clean it up... if you still aren’t getting it, DM me.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited November 2020
    DFBB said:
    whynot said:
    DFBB said:
    whynot said:
    Oh man!  Now I’ll be up all night searching.  Ya Bastards!!!!
    I gave you a pretty big clue man!
    Whoever said I was the brightest bulb in da box?
    In my pre-diamond days, I would've KILLED for this!

You wont get a bigger hint then this.
    Sad thing is I now know what the new thing is but still can’t figure out the “hint”.  
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    DFBB said:
    I haven't tried, but sources tells me it's legit! lol All I gotta say is, about time!
    Legit as in intended change?
  • FranksabinskiFranksabinski Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Can someone PM me this please? I can’t see any changes at all. 
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    I’m on the can’t see it boat. Can somebody help me out. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Home Run battles count towards your gold milestones. It’s not a glitch. Take it or leave it. Diamond players won’t care about this one...
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Gee thanks @CanadaCubs, my 15 minutes of fame is now up. My DMs were blowing up, I’ve never felt more popular.

Why did I think this was no longer an issue? Nothing gets my panties in a bigger wad than people who do this. Don’t be like this guy.
    KCTribe said:
    Gee thanks @CanadaCubs, my 15 minutes of fame is now up. My DMs were blowing up, I’ve never felt more popular.
    Sorry about that. But to be honest, I always just assumed the gold battles counted towards Milestones. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    KCTribe said:

Why did I think this was no longer an issue? Nothing gets my panties in a bigger wad than people who do this. Don’t be like this guy.
    I’ve never really played gold battles enough for this to happen.. I have been playing a lot since it now counts towards fan rewards.  So what is happening here?? This dude just disconnect on purpose?  Happened to me 3x today 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    KCTribe said:

I’ve never really played gold battles enough for this to happen.. I have been playing a lot since it now counts towards fan rewards.  So what is happening here?? This dude just disconnect on purpose?  Happened to me 3x today 
    Basically a rage quit which prevents the winner from collecting their reward. It isn't a rage quit 100% of the time, as I've received a few panning screens or pitchers that just stare at me thus killing the round, but more often than not its just someone being petty. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    KCTribe said:

Basically a rage quit which prevents the winner from collecting their reward. It isn't a rage quit 100% of the time, as I've received a few panning screens or pitchers that just stare at me thus killing the round, but more often than not its just someone being petty. 
    That’s some bs... glu needs to correct that somehow. 
    I won’t hold my breath 🤣
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Now I remember why I don’t do HR battles. About 10-20% of the time that I tap to swing there is a delay and the batter doesn’t swing until the catcher has the ball. Is this a problem with my phone or do u guys have the same issue. I have an iPhone XR so it’s not old equipment. I had a ticket opened already 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Now I remember why I don’t do HR battles. About 10-20% of the time that I tap to swing there is a delay and the batter doesn’t swing until the catcher has the ball. Is this a problem with my phone or do u guys have the same issue. I have an iPhone XR so it’s not old equipment. I had a ticket opened already 
    It’s a problem that glu chooses to ignore.  In an earlier thread blueleotard addresses it when a regular complained.  Basically he said nobody else had the problem so it must be his phone.  Typical glu response, even in a thread with multiple people complaining! 🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    KCTribe said:
    Sorry about that. But to be honest, I always just assumed the gold battles counted towards Milestones. 
    For diamond players I can definitely see that. For anyone not diamond, it’s huge. This incentivizes me to stop buying rigged boxes in order to work my way up to the 2500 fan reward tier, and if I’m feeling rambunctious, every tier thereafter. I typically do pretty well in gold battles so to “spend” gold while making gold is an absolute game changer for me. To me this is the best update of the year.
    2003cobra said:
    Where are you tapping? I found if I tap on the edge of the screen this happens every time. As long as I’m closer to the middle never have the delayed swing. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’m tapping on the middle half of the right screen 
    it does it in woh but I can afford a swing and miss easier there than in HR battles. I’ll keep experimenting with different spots 
    KCTribe said:
    KCTribe said:
    For diamond players I can definitely see that. For anyone not diamond, it’s huge. This incentivizes me to stop buying rigged boxes in order to work my way up to the 2500 fan reward tier, and if I’m feeling rambunctious, every tier thereafter. I typically do pretty well in gold battles so to “spend” gold while making gold is an absolute game changer for me. To me this is the best update of the year.
    I tried a couple of gold battles last night, the results were all identical. Each guy I was going up against would tie me. Literally every hit. And on the odd chance, someone messed up, they’d just take the cowards way out and hard close the app mid game. I’m not sure if that’s a diamond thing or not, but it was just a waste of time for me at least
    I’m beginning to think this change was not intentional. Noticed some things.