Blue LXP Box

Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
Anyone have any idea or a prediction when there will be the Blue LXP box available in the mystery boxes for gold purchase?

Comments

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Or decent LXP and PXP boxes for that matter?
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Exactly. I have lots of gold and would like to get a bunch of LXP
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Grizzly99 said:
    Exactly. I have lots of gold and would like to get a bunch of LXP

Same, but this is also the reason they are making WoH the way it is now. All about squeezing you for LxP so you'll buy that too.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Desperate for lxp now. No sooner had I compained about never getting a legend when I buy a Field Pass then I pulled both Ozzie & Reggie. Given that I earned Vida, Joe Carter and Snow this week, I’m almost out. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Desperate for lxp now. No sooner had I compained about never getting a legend when I buy a Field Pass then I pulled both Ozzie & Reggie. Given that I earned Vida, Joe Carter and Snow this week, I’m almost out. 

Same here. All of the sudden, I'm drowning in legends, and now no LxP to level. It is almost December, and there are still no blue LxP boxes in the store. Greedy Mofos.

Like I said before: this was another classic move by GLU. Between this and changing WoH, the resource squeeze was another planned move for us. My gold pile, despite not farming, is now at 50K. I would have more than enough to get the LxP I need. I'm not buying a $100 FP.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I’d take this year’s lxp model over last year all day long - no way I want to go back to dropping 80k gold on colossal lxp boxes every couple weeks. Now repulls, club rewards, WoH, mvp rewards, prime streak milestones, etc, are great ways to build lxp 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Another one of my unsubstantiated theories is that you will pull more legends when you are low on LXP. I’ve been sitting on enough to cap two at platinum and haven’t pulled one since 520.
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    samtheman said:
    Another one of my unsubstantiated theories is that you will pull more legends when you are low on LXP. I’ve been sitting on enough to cap two at platinum and haven’t pulled one since 520.
    Also directly corresponds with the streaky idea.