How does this work? đŸ€”

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
I’m not accusing Glu or anyone else of cheating, but how does the following scenario play out?

The club skykings20 is in fifth place but only has one member with a total of three games played.

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    They are jumping in and out of club playing there and elsewhere 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I mean what’s the point? They don’t get to reap the rewards from it. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Theres always a reason for it. ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I think they’re prob trying to snatch a top 10 to set that club up for a potential jump to majors next weekend.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Is this one of those “fight club” awnswers?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    To get another club to majors. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited November 2020
    This is the kind of crap that makes me want cooldown to comeback.  This is usually being done by people who cheat with programs like GG or auto tap and then whine about recaptca.  

Not only do the honest guys in that bracket get screwed but so does everybody who uses droid and is forced to deal with recaptca.  

Thanks cheaters!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    This is the kind of crap that makes me want cooldown to comeback.  This is usually being done by people who cheat with programs like GG or auto tap and then whine about recaptca.  

Not only do the honest guys in that bracket get screwed but so does everybody who uses droid and is forced to deal with recaptca.  

Thanks cheaters!
    At least they didn’t destroy the bracket and made a conscious effort to simply grab a cup cake top 10. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    whynot said:

Thanks cheaters!
    At least they didn’t destroy the bracket and made a conscious effort to simply grab a cup cake top 10. 
    Tell that to the club in 11th and let’s not even talk about the guys losing out on vip, but I do recognize your point.  Happy they didn’t screw everyone.

Maybe I need to start posting “ Did somebody say cooldown” đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ș
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    whynot said:

Thanks cheaters!
    Tell that to the club in 11th and let’s not even talk about the guys losing out on vip, but I do recognize your point.  Happy they didn’t screw everyone.

Maybe I need to start posting “ Did somebody say cooldown” đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ș
    I would have no issue telling an 11th placed club that scored 2b or less over a weekend “too bad, you missed out on 10th place minors rewards.” It sucks, but I don’t feel bad for missing out on easy rewards either. Like someone that scores 10 points in cvc and the other club scores 20 with 2 seconds left... oh well đŸ€·â€â™‚ïž
    edited November 2020
    Valid point for that bracket.  Sadly it happens in legit brackets and is the reason I quit spending, maybe that was a good thing. đŸ€”

Guess that brings me back to my original point.  Thanks Cheaters!

But I still want Cooldown! 😁
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    Valid point for that bracket.  Sadly it happens in legit brackets and is the reason I quit spending, maybe that was a good thing. đŸ€”

Guess that brings me back to my original point.  Thanks Cheaters!

But I still want Cooldown! 😁
    Yeah, it does, and it sucks. I’ve been there and watching some inferior club blow by you after a ringer hops in just doesn’t feel good. Doesn’t mean any bodies cheating, but it’s definitely meh. 

Cooldown sucks. That is all 😏
    I hate when I have to give lol to the guy with the counter point! 🙃
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    I hate when I have to give lol to the guy with the counter point! 🙃
    @blueleotard disagree button > cooldown 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thats not true at all, have to build clubs when you have over 60+ people playing. Simple as that, Building top 10s is like a GLU job for some players. Nothing more to it.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy