Trading and Gifting Players

Vboi8575Vboi8575 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
You should be able to trade player or gift people players. For example if you got a player you don’t want or need you should be able to gift it to somebody instead of wasting it for xp. Some people don’t need xp.

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Saying people don't need XP is quite a statement.  I've ran gifting activities that gave other forms of XP and ignored standard XP and got endless hate for it.  So yeah... probably not.

As for trading and gifting players, this is something suggested A LOT, but we haven't found the proper formula to integrate this into the series because it can be easily abused.
  • Vboi8575Vboi8575 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    How can gifting players be abused. That makes no sense. Do you have brain issues.
    if so dont work for glu lol
    just kidding

Saying people don't need XP is quite a statement.  I've ran gifting activities that gave other forms of XP and ignored standard XP and got endless hate for it.  So yeah... probably not.

As for trading and gifting players, this is something suggested A LOT, but we haven't found the proper formula to integrate this into the series because it can be easily abused.
    but i still dont understand how it can be abused.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Vboi8575 said:

but i still dont understand how it can be abused.
    Send me a gift and I’ll explain.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Vboi8575 one way to abuse it is people just creating as many teams as they want on different devices,  and virtual machines, and just use all those teams to donate to their main team. And that's just one of the obvious ones that comes to mind. 

Don't get me wrong though as I've been floating the idea of trading/donating myself since 17 but honestly never see it happening. As blue pointed out easy to abuse and also no matter what kind of cost they associate with it (e.g. xxx amount of gold for a trade)  I still see it hurting their bottom line.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Houmy said:
    @Vboi8575 one way to abuse it is people just creating as many teams as they want on different devices,  and virtual machines, and just use all those teams to donate to their main team. And that's just one of the obvious ones that comes to mind. 

Don't get me wrong though as I've been floating the idea of trading/donating myself since 17 but honestly never see it happening. As blue pointed out easy to abuse and also no matter what kind of cost they associate with it (e.g. xxx amount of gold for a trade)  I still see it hurting their bottom line.
    But they would still get the player on their main. That makes no sense. If you think that they can level them when you trade it goes to bronze 1. So you don't get multiple lxp gifts and get him up to diamond 10 easy.[Glu Sports] blueleopard said:

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Vboi8575 not sure what you are talking about here. "They can still get the player on their main"? You think everyone pulls the same players?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I just want to know how he tagged bluleopard.  Everytime I try it doesn’t work, what an I missing?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts

Thanks Blue. Trying to save up enough to cap keepers in diamond and it is taking forever as is.