Difficulty seems the same today.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Nothing after 3.
    Lololololol 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Nothing after 3.

LOL. GLU LOVE f u kc ing their customers.
    Hilarious. I got Polanco last week. Don't need Sax. Have no desire to fight RNG to cycle ten times for maybe 50K LxP.

Enjoy the day gents!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Joe Kelly is still a pain in my rear end
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    So no need to even play today it seems. Not bad, tbh 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Can you imagine how successful this app would be if they actually had a customer service/retention interest?  Just WOH alone with the weekly “peak” at the reward and then nerfing skills shows you how little they care about players.  It’s almost like they are toying with the prisoner in the dungeon.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    My guess is they will probably push it for the holiday weekend.  If it's problematic today, why chance it, just spend the next couple days cleaning it up.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    My guess is they will probably push it for the holiday weekend.  If it's problematic today, why chance it, just spend the next couple days cleaning it up.
    Hence cleanup crew tower? 😂
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Looking forward to see the execution on the new towe.
    This didnt age well...unless sarcasm, then it aged incredibly well
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    after approximately 200k simming  level 5 and not getting through it I’m definitely done for the day. I know that I could move up to gold or use a lot of resources to improve skills but I’m choosing to do neither. Not a complaint. Just saying that it’s gotten rather difficult at silver. Doable but not really worth it. After scrolling through my inactives it’s filled with woh players that I’ve never used which makes it seem not that important anymore. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    DFBB said:
    You already know. 😭
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    You already know. 😭

If it's too good to be true, you're gonna get GLUed.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Woh is today?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    To be honest though as long as the level "goodies" change before the event starts I don't really mind. Still should be planned better and especially so since GLU knows of the level of distrust & tendency of players to lash out on the forum (which I agree with to a point) when something like this happens.

My memory isn't what it used to be but for those that remember that $1 blue cash guaranteed legend & LXP "sale" in 2018, what type of feedback would you expect if it happened today? 🤔
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

So no need to even play today it seems. Not bad, tbh 
    Complete waste of a day TBH.  Which, I think many are A-OK with.  Skip WOH, skip prime tomorrow.  See you Wednesday @retirepujols

• EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    2B was the last position I didn't have a legend for, so I'm okay with the reward.  Although they could have done better with his graphic:

The Springfield Nuclear Power Plant softball ringers ranked  Sporting News
    Big BG day Wednesday! Woo hoo. I'll see the game again Friday.

• TigerBravosTigerBravos Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    does does Glu not want us to play? Maxed platinum 510 legend with 80 gold boost gets curved(cheated) out after 4 batters? No thanks, I’ll put it down for the day, maybe 2. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    does does Glu not want us to play? Maxed platinum 510 legend with 80 gold boost gets curved(cheated) out after 4 batters? No thanks, I’ll put it down for the day, maybe 2. 
    This may be unpopular with most but I'm actually loving the new difficulty and it reminds me of 17/18. Not playing today simply because I have no need of the player.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I've done 20 every monday since it was reduced from 25 to 20 but just not gonna be motivated to keep the streak alive today.
    Houmy said:
    This may be unpopular with most but I'm actually loving the new difficulty and it reminds me of 17/18. Not playing today simply because I have no need of the player.
    I would be in agreement with you if there were at least significant resources to be garnered from this grind.

in 19, even if you had zero interest in the player, you could stock up LXP.  Even if it’s a few cycles.  
    10 seconds of cvc was much more beneficial than grinding through woh. 
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I tried twice. Saw 18 unhittable pitches from Fingers. Like not even one fastball. Ema glu, crappy rewards aren't worth it. Was funner a month ago but you dicked that up as per usual.
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I would just appreciate something on here or in the news section that said something to the effect of "hey we tried to push out something new and exciting for WoH but it was going to cause issues."

It was called Saxxys mega... Definitely planned for today, not Thanksgiving. 

It's little things like this that make a HUGE impact on trust and end user satisfaction. 
    don’t forget that they have the global turkey challenge this week. It’s possible that they might not want us to hit the required tiers. The less people that play woh the less bonus players that will get used for tomorrow. Maybe by design maybe not. I’m just throwing it out there
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    don’t forget that they have the global turkey challenge this week. It’s possible that they might not want us to hit the required tiers. The less people that play woh the less bonus players that will get used for tomorrow. Maybe by design maybe not. I’m just throwing it out there
    Imo, it's the exact opposite. They usually pick out tiers that are reasonable for us to hit. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I'm blind... where is Inciarte? #1 mvp in our bracket has put up 2.5B, trying to figure out how
    edit: WoH warmup
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I'm really beginning to hate him.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I'm really beginning to hate him.

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71