WoH Glitch

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
HRs down right field line have been ruled foul for me on 5.7 and 5.8.  Well inside foul pole using Comerica Park and them Anaheim.   Maybe a park glitch, but I thought Anaheim was one of the “standard” parks.

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level?
  • n8DayVn8DayV Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I’ve been using Comerica park since it was available and it does that to me all the time. I just assumed it was a visual glitch because of the park
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    same here.  at copa and progressive field
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Anyone have the “can’t pull Steve Sax” glitch? Figures the one guy I want to level because I need a 2nd baseman, I can’t pull. 0-10!!! 🤬
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited November 2020
    You can buy thousands of boxes and won’t pull him.  He’s not in the box, he’s the WOH reward. 🤣🤣

Edit; Well I guess he is in the WOH box that you win at lower levels as well.
    - Blueleopard
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Umm... Try beating walkoff 3 times? 
    I should have clarified. I obviously got him after the third time. I’m 0-10 pulling him from the WOH Box. 🙄
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I got him on one box so he’s in there.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Uh, yes?
    samtheman said:
    I got him on one box so he’s in there.
    I know he’s in there. I think my big mistake was taking him to Gold 10. I think that move right there ensured I wasn’t going to pull him.
  • Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

🤦‍♂️
    👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 
    Wow, seriously sir?  Oh boy, you are confused with terms like WOH 5.7 or 5.8? Now i get it. I understand now. You people don’t play TSB.     I am going to say the rest in french because i am 🤬🤬 to continue in english.

Mon ostie de tabarnac, tu ne joues pas au crisse de jeux!  Tu ne connais meme pas les termes comme WOH 5.7 et 5.8.    Calvaire qu’est que tu fais chez Glu crisse de singe.   Tu connais meme pas ton produit.   Le customer service à pris 3 semaines pour me remettre mes prix qui étaient 3x moins de ce que j’aurais du avoir calisse.     Chaque fois qu’on envoie un ticket au customer service ils nous répondent par des osties de niaiseries siboires.  

Moi à ta place @blueleopard  je commencerais à jouer un peu a TSB et peut être qu’après tu comprendrais plus la colère que j’ai contre toi et le service à la clientèle.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 @gilgalad you HAVE to translate via line for me!  This is the greatest “screw you” post ever!  🤣🤣🤣
    - Blueleopard
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Translated it for you buddy. Glu sucks
    Geez. I finished 0 for 12 on pulling Sax. Talk about beating the odds. 🥱
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    guess I got all the Saxes (Saxen?). pulled him in 5 of 6 boxes. also got teddy and kaline back-to-back from CVC rewards, plus Penguin in 2500 fan rewards. I'm not going to pull another legend until Jan... 
    fatDaddy said:
    guess I got all the Saxes (Saxen?). pulled him in 5 of 6 boxes. also got teddy and kaline back-to-back from CVC rewards, plus Penguin in 2500 fan rewards. I'm not going to pull another legend until Jan... 
    We should just call you Rippers from now on 🤣
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I sent 0-6 on Sax repulls.  I went 0-8 on VIda Blue.  It can be downright depressing to continue to beat the odds.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Yep, we really are the QA team. Not that we didn't know this already.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    This was the first time in weeks my F2P team couldn't beat WoH once, much less 3x for the Legend prize.  But it did pull Cey and Kaline and now has pulled 8 of the 18 535 legends available. Got Joe D capped at P10 and Teddy is up to P2, but I'm going to have to throw some of these babies back because my current12K LXP war chest won't go very far. :D  
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    How is this even possible?  0 for 12????

@whynot

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

@whynot

4.7% chance of going 0 for 12 on 22.5% odds.
    Fighting my urge to say, Did somebody say....
    - Blueleopard
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    say what? Rigged boxes ?
    2003cobra said:
    say what? Rigged boxes ?
    🤣🤣🤣🤣
    - Blueleopard

@whynot

I know. I was thinking the same thing. But apparently it can happen. 4.7% 🤦🏻‍♂️ 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    so you beat the odds?