Ben Gamel

davidwg1davidwg1 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
Where do we get Gamel to complete the bonus set?  He isn’t in any of the boxes...

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Fan rewards
  • davidwg1davidwg1 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Of course.  I had checked there at the beginning as well and it wasn’t there but hadn’t checked since then.  Thanks. 
    So only one shot at getting him then?
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    No. As many as you want. Depends on how much gold you want to use. Fan Rewards cycle back to the beginning after you get through the LXP November Jackpot Box.  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    davidwg1 said:
    So only one shot at getting him then?
    20% chance at 5k and guaranteed if you spend 25k.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Ok thanks!
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Remember the good ole days when fan rewards GUARANTEED a player? You spent 20-30K and got one, sometimes 2 players! Oh yeah, that was ‘18. The year we ALL spent money. Then Glu decided to fix what wasn’t broken and here we are......
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Well you still get a gurantee at 25k spent. I would think we start seeing lower tier legends their soon. 15-20pts behind the curve types.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited November 2020
    dkarski87 said:
    Well you still get a gurantee at 25k spent. I would think we start seeing lower tier legends their soon. 15-20pts behind the curve types.
    Yes, but why? A 465 Max? In the old days, they were guaranteed Primes. As you said, a bit behind the curve, but there was a solid guarantee for something good. I’m not spending squat for these rewards. 2500 and I’m out. Mostly I’m out at 500. Big difference from before when I spent.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    dkarski87 said:
    Yes, but why? A 465 Max? In the old days, they were guaranteed Primes. As you said, a bit behind the curve, but there was a solid guarantee for something good. I’m not spending squat for these rewards. 2500 and I’m out. Mostly I’m out at 500. Big difference from before when I spent.
    Right.... who in the hell cares about a 465 max Ben Gamel 🥴
    Fan rewards are lame haven’t looked at them all year. Useless 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    dkarski87 said:
    No, but they are usually the missing links in the bonus sets. That’s all they’re good for. Been that way all year
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    dkarski87 said:
    If you don’t care about club points, potw and fan reward players haven been blah all year. However, if you do prioritize club points, those type of guys have been playing for you all year. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    DFBB said:
    tshea510 said:
    dkarski87 said:
    If you don’t care about club points, potw and fan reward players haven been blah all year. However, if you do prioritize club points, those type of guys have been playing for you all year. 
    I’ve been solo since I can’t remember this year but yeah I get the club points side of things. Just saying they could do a lot more to entice players like myself to play by making those rewards and players worth chasing other than just for points or sets.