Did anyone purchase this "special":

2Next

Comments

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Purchased it right away when I saw the 300.  I am still in a battle with CS to get my compensation.  They have me wait all day to “review” my account ?   @blueleopard why is this a problem for my 30 boxes 
    It's not 30 boxes.  It's a lot more.  Each one of the ATG boxes you were supposed to have had a 33% at 300 mega lxp boxes.  Instead what we got was a 33% chance for 1 mega lxp box. So each time we pulled 1 mega lxp there we were robbed of 299 boxes.
  • bigmeatpetebigmeatpete Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Its not surprising but its truly in Glu's business model to blatantly rip off their customers and then spit in their faces. Im definitely going to Google for a refund if we're not taken care of. Seems pretty straightforward here, no?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Its not surprising but its truly in Glu's business model to blatantly rip off their customers and then spit in their faces. Im definitely going to Google for a refund if we're not taken care of. Seems pretty straightforward here, no?

Yep. This is who they are and what they do. They really and truly love f u kc ing their customers.

I'm starting to think they have an internal bonus plan around it.

This company is so unethical. It really amazes me how they get away with it.

Wait, I know how they get away with it. I was part of the problem up until about 5 weeks ago!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

The Google cs i spoke to yesterday said I was the 7th person he alone spoke to about this.  Upon further checking he said he could see over 200 cases opened regarding this.  That was about 2 hours after it occurred. 
    Ive never had to go through Google play for a refund, but mine was approved right away with no questions asked. I wonder if its because so many people requested refunds on the same item or they will be contacting me shortly.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Can someone help me, please? I need to find where to go to request a refund from apple and show them screenshots of the baffoonery. If someone can pm me a link or something I would greatly appreciate it! 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Can someone help me, please? I need to find where to go to request a refund from apple and show them screenshots of the baffoonery. If someone can pm me a link or something I would greatly appreciate it! 
    Never got a refund online before so I can’t help you there. I spent over an hour on the phone with someone from apple last year and got several hundred refunded.. yes there is an actual phone number it took me forever to find online but there is one. That number I don’t have anymore unfortunately. 
    Good luck 🍀 not sure which route I’m gonna go this time. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Been a few years since I had to do it.  As I recall you had to log into your Apple ID,  review purchases and then report a problem.  Hopefully someone will give you better direction.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited November 2020
    In your purchase history, there should be the ability to click on a purchase, then dispute from there. I’ll check it out

Yes, there is a little arrow next to purchase price. Click it, then again if needed. A “Report a Problem” link will appear
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    whynot said:
    Been a few years since I had to do it.  As I recall you had to log into your Apple ID,  review purchases and then report a problem.  Hopefully someone will give you better direction.
    This process doesn’t work at all anymore. Every excuse is immediately rejected even after re-evaluation. Seems like calling apple or contacting CC provider is the only way
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    whynot said:
    This process doesn’t work at all anymore. Every excuse is immediately rejected even after re-evaluation. Seems like calling apple or contacting CC provider is the only way
    Last time a few months ago, my issue was resolved very quickly. 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Evidently I was not affected... and all the affected users got compensated. 
    Any compensated users out there?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @mythicaldragon somehow with "compensation" I don't think they meant some were given all 300 boxes as otherwise it would be all over the forum by now and definitely FB. Just an opinion. Either case I hope it gets sorted out for all of you.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Houmy said:
    @mythicaldragon somehow with "compensation" I don't think they meant some were given all 300 boxes as otherwise it would be all over the forum by now and definitely FB. Just an opinion. Either case I hope it gets sorted out for all of you.
    Agree.. I don’t believe they meant compensation as 300 boxes. I’m not sure I believe anyone got any sort of compensation. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Tks brother 👍🏻
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Agree.. I don’t believe they meant compensation as 300 boxes. I’m not sure I believe anyone got any sort of compensation. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Tks brother 👍🏻
    I missed the opportunity to jump in on buying this bundle before it was corrected, but from talking with others, the compensation was an additional 30 mega lxp boxes. Still not right, nor is it legal. Should be an easy refund through your cc provider
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    @mythicaldragon I got 30 lxp boxes.  Not enough, still in dispute 

Evidently I was not affected... and all the affected users got compensated. 
    Any compensated users out there?
    I haven’t gotten anything, not even a response. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Finally got a response. No mention of compensation, it was just a display issue. Not to **** worry I guess 
    "Just a slight display issue"  :D 

Can't make this up

I also received the slight delay issue message from CS. I have also received my refund from Google as I received a different product from which I purchased and the company obviously has no intention to resolve. How long until Glu throws me in jail now?
  • genmills2323genmills2323 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Cs claimed I wasn’t an user that was affected by the bull shiz.   Even though I had screen shots.  

I’m attempting to go through Apple now but it’s looking very very bad.  

Just funny how @blueleopard tells us to do it and CS is terrible 
    Refunded 👍🏻
    Refunded 👍🏻
    Nice! I was denied by apple twice. Went and bought a Samsung S20 Plus today. Fukcem 
    Refunded 👍🏻
    Nice! I was denied by apple twice. Went and bought a Samsung S20 Plus today. Fukcem 
    Nice! Heard that’s a nice phone my wife almost got one supposedly it has a really good camera w multiple different modes or something 🤷🏻‍♂️. I told her you don’t buy a phone for the camera dear..lol she got the iOS 12 instead. Nice camera to I guess idk..  
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Some good and bad news with the Samsung S20.  1) Samsung makes good phones.  2)  You'll have to deal with reCAPTCHA but I've heard auto tappers still work :wink:
    Refunded 👍🏻
    Love my S20 Ultra
    Some good and bad news with the Samsung S20.  1) Samsung makes good phones.  2)  You'll have to deal with reCAPTCHA but I've heard auto tappers still work :wink:
    Lol I made the switch for a bunch of reasons (watching YouTube while tapping, for one). Ios multitasking is a joke, apps crashed constantly (especially Spotify which really sucked), the speakers were too quiet, and simple stuff like not being able to arrange my freaking apps how I want on my dang screen. I mean, my goodness is that a basic feature. I see I've started a rant, ill see myself out. 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Lol I made the switch for a bunch of reasons (watching YouTube while tapping, for one). Ios multitasking is a joke, apps crashed constantly (especially Spotify which really sucked), the speakers were too quiet, and simple stuff like not being able to arrange my freaking apps how I want on my dang screen. I mean, my goodness is that a basic feature. I see I've started a rant, ill see myself out. 
    but now you send double text messages and receive them....lol
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit