Atg alert: babebalicious!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
The worst kept secret in all of TSB! Please don’t break me. 😢

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Im guessing its gonna take on avg 200-400k to get him. Its also x2 gold which means the odds will be worse to pull players. X2 gold weekends are never fun pulling players.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    They’ll offer him guaranteed for $100 then change it to Tim Tebow after your purchase is finalized. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    They’ll offer him guaranteed for $100 then change it to Tim Tebow after your purchase is finalized. 
    That would be awesome. 😂
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    More like Micheal Jordan
    dkarski87 said:
    Im guessing its gonna take on avg 200-400k to get him. Its also x2 gold which means the odds will be worse to pull players. X2 gold weekends are never fun pulling players.
    I assume my paltry 94k would not even come close to landing the Bambino. I'd assume instead it'll land me in the heartbreak hotel.
    Not true, I had a friend land Teddy and Ford in yesterdays boxes in less then 25k spent. Anything is possible, just need a bit of box luck on your side.
    – The Great Houmy
    It balances out, others will spend 400k and still not get him. lol
    – The Great Houmy
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    It balances out, others will spend 400k and still not get him. lol
    Or over 650k 🤷🏻‍♂️
    is that you @mythicaldragon ???
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I assume my paltry 94k would not even come close to landing the Bambino. I'd assume instead it'll land me in the heartbreak hotel.
    I got Joe within 28k gold spent. I've spent about 550k gold since then and have exactly one atg to show for it. Meanwhile, I see other guys getting ATGs left and right and often, for free(cvc/gifts). You really just never know. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    You never know is right.  I know an annoying asshat who is always talking about rigged boxes and how he doesn’t buy them.  I hear the douche pulled Dimagio day 1 via a cvc box.

What a tool!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Just a crapshoot if you ask me. Didn't chase any players this year and ended up with more legends than I need mostly from free boxes and just snagged this guy from a cvc box. I know better than going for broke trying to beat the odds this year. You either hit that lucky box or you don't 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Just a crapshoot if you ask me. Didn't chase any players this year and ended up with more legends than I need mostly from free boxes and just snagged this guy from a cvc box. I know better than going for broke trying to beat the odds this year. You either hit that lucky box or you don't 
    Agree. The last FreeStuffFriday, where we had to include a friend’s ID, I used yours, thinking maybe I get lucky with YOUR luck rubbing off. I DID! I got 10 boxes. But nothing but garbage from the boxes and nothing else since. I noticed @dkarski87 also won, maybe I used wrong friend 😂😂😂
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    It’s all luck. I’ve pulled all 4 with roughly 350-400g spent. I actually got 3 of them from cvc rewards. It’s entirely possible that I can go the rest of season without pulling one. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    @tshea510 wrong move with FSF 😬. I think I'm blacklisted on Twitter for some snappy comments I made in 18. Used to win FSF like crazy in 17 and not a single one since so I gave up on it completely. 

edited November 2020
    dkarski87 said:
    is that you @mythicaldragon ???

• txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Just imagine how many newbies will pull him and gloat on global while not spending a dime while the everyone chasing him won’t 🙃
    @tshea510 that was my first FSF all year, I got 10 of the 250 boxes, personally I didn't get anything on them. However, I put my nephews name down as the 2nd team and he was very happy with what he got out of his 10 boxes. He ended up getting Ozzie, Grinke and Teddy on that FSF gift last weekend. First ATG of the year for the kids so he was pretty pumped. Just goes to show you though, all dumb luck.
    – The Great Houmy
    edited November 2020

– The Great Houmy
    Boxes look pretty decent this weekend, gluck everyone. Rivera should be next after Ford gets pulled out of rotation.
    – The Great Houmy
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Boxes look pretty decent this weekend, gluck everyone. Rivera should be next after Ford gets pulled out of rotation.
    My $$ is on he'll be a cash buy today. I may be wrong but wasn't he a $100 cash buy last year?
    dkarski87 said:

🤤🤤🤤
    Just imagine how many newbies will pull him and gloat on global while not spending a dime while the everyone chasing him won’t 🙃
    Let us know if they do. I don't go on global anymore as it's been a waste of time. The girls never PM'd me no matter how many times I asked them to 🙄

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Millecors said:
    dkarski87 said:
    My $$ is on he'll be a cash buy today. I may be wrong but wasn't he a $100 cash buy last year?
    $100 for a very small chance at him.  Was mainly an Lxp buy 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    edited November 2020
    deleted...
    22k in and here he is
    See... It’s people like you @Toughthundercats that make me spend all my gold believing it’s possible 😱😬lol
    Awesome pull buddy congrats 🎉 👍🏻
    mythicaldragon said:
    See... It’s people like you @Toughthundercats that make me spend all my gold believing it’s possible 😱😬lol
    Awesome pull buddy congrats 🎉 👍🏻

🤣🤣🤣Thank you sir. Very happy with what I received all in all for 40k. Still gunning for Rip though, 40k in and no sign of him. I'll probably wait for the gifts and CvC. I'm done spending gold for now.
    I will not be tempted this year. I will not be tempted this year. I will not be..... So do we have an ETA on Hammering Hank yet? 🙄

Houmy said:
    I will not be tempted this year. I will not be tempted this year. I will not be..... So do we have an ETA on Hammering Hank yet? 🙄
    🤣🤣🤣