We are all beta testers
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I mean a cool player, but I don’t need a 3rd baseman
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I still roll with Nettles and Bando
    We are all beta testers
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Love it! He's not amazing, but anytime I can get a useful player for 'free,' it works for me. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    The usual lame unoriginal tower reward setup, unless its tweaked in the next 23mins
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Love it! He's not amazing, but anytime I can get a useful player for 'free,' it works for me. 
    100% agreed. I got plenty of third basemen. He's a nice reward that is if his skills don't change. Plus he's an Oriole great. Gotta have him!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Looks like I'll be spending the weekend baking & binge watching some shows instead. With the trend of WOH prizes being just a notch below other legends that you get in free boxes or CVC I don't see myself being excited about it anymore even with the increased difficulty that I like. A pitcher I may go for but beyond that don't really need anyone else to fill any "holes" in the roster. The only "hole" currently is my ATG keeper at 2B and I wish they'd hurry up and give us the council ATGs so we can have some fun with them while the game still has some life left.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Pesky is a solid skilled 2B if you hit some box luck...

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    Pesky is a solid skilled 2B if you hit some box luck...

Besides Babe obviously,  Pesky is my goal.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    pesky would be a great addition to my team. Like Houmy 2b is my weakest position and would love that upgrade! Robinson would be third on the depth chart behind Chipper and Pendleton 
    2003cobra said:
    pesky would be a great addition to my team. Like Houmy 2b is my weakest position and would love that upgrade! Robinson would be third on the depth chart behind Chipper and Pendleton 
    Same here. Probably waste of time going for a position I don't need but like I said before an Oriole ATG I can't resist since like @DFBB said he's a free player.
    8 boxes of pumpkin pie boxes... 5 bought with gold and 3 fan rewards.... Got Mitchell, rest xp.... Try again later, Brooksy and Ripken a TSB dream come true. Probably will only wind up with Brooks though.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    8 boxes of pumpkin pie boxes... 5 bought with gold and 3 fan rewards.... Got Mitchell, rest xp.... Try again later, Brooksy and Ripken a TSB dream come true. Probably will only wind up with Brooks though.
    Besides the obvious ATGs Ripken or Sutton would be the ones I'd want. Wouldn't mind upgrading Cabrera at SS and always loved a strong pitching roster.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

After 11 boxes I got mitchel. Cal was one of my favorite players of all time and I love his skills so he would be a sweet pull
    If I stop now box odds are 100%. Decisions decisions 
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Would one of the early cyclists like @2003cobra please post level 5 pitcher arms. Thx 
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Was going quickly, but pretty sure last five are all lefties. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    All lefty on level 5 from what I saw
    Yes all lefties. Kuechal being 5-10
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Thanks a million @DomerHomer @benny100 @2003cobra... Can quadruple confirm all lefties. 

Had a lucky Bagwell pull on one of yesterday’s gift boxes and he mashed 5.10. Lefty slaying beast until next overall #whennextbump along with the madness of #toomanyolayersgate #devalueplayergate reigning supreme. 🌤🌎 could be worse, so cheers Glu too for all y’all do in this time of Thanksgiving ✌🏼

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Was pleased when I saw a second baseman was the reward for completing WOH once. Assumed it would be another 2B for cycling. He won’t replace Pendleton even though he’s 510. Robinson is for farming much needed lxp
    Most importantly who is at 5.8? Chapman? I just got home so I now have time to for some WoH fun?
    Houmy said:
    Besides the obvious ATGs Ripken or Sutton would be the ones I'd want. Wouldn't mind upgrading Cabrera at SS and always loved a strong pitching roster.
    I have Cabrera too haven't done much with his skills but if I don't land Rip than I'm going to level skills up.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts

Not bad at all! FP, FR and 15k gold, I also got Springer, Solano, Verdugo and Bundy! Very happy!
    Most importantly who is at 5.8? Chapman? I just got home so I now have time to for some WoH fun?
    Yes 
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited November 2020
    It’s easy enough. The only obstacle was the inevitable crash on 5.10. Even more predictable than getting base xp 4 boxes in a row
    On my first cycle. Opened box bam there he is
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Ya...I got a massive issue with players rocking the late inning badge. Woh is easy. We don’t need a skillset for that. Hard pass
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Ya...I got a massive issue with players rocking the late inning badge. Woh is easy. We don’t need a skillset for that. Hard pass
    I agree. WoH has been easy with the only exception for 5.8. Once I get past 5.8 the next two pitchers are markedly easier from some reason. 5.8 has been like needles in eyeballs.