Just Checking

Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
Just seeing if this site was still working . I think it’s the first time I haven’t seen any action for this long on here lol

Comments

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    It’s the Babe effect..... those that have him are too busy running games and scoring points...... those that don’t are too pissed to post anything.... 😀
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I guess you and I are in the latter lol
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Dang, I just checked in and yeah, very quiet. 🤔
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I’ve been busy cheering on @TyroneEastwood on his solid weekend in the gauntlet. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I’ve been busy cheering on @TyroneEastwood on his solid weekend in the gauntlet. 
    This. I’ve been refilling his Mountain Dew EZ Guzzler beer helmet while @ShoveItUpYoenis2 has been performing bathroom duties. It’s been a sweaty weekend. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    This. I’ve been refilling his Mountain Dew EZ Guzzler beer helmet while @ShoveItUpYoenis2 has been performing bathroom duties. It’s been a sweaty weekend. 
    Cue Jeff Foxworthy, “If you install a catheter prior to the start of a TSB Gauntlet weekend, you might be an addict.”
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Appreciate you guys. Couldn't of done it without y'all