WOH 11/30

Comments

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Beat 3.10 and got 37’d...... it was all prime pitchers for info 
    Level 5 the same?
    Yeah - Vida and Rollie to finish 
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Yea mine crashed after 3/10 on trammel tower too...

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    That figures. Get to 5.10 and the restart video does not work. Did pull Chili from a free box though. May level him since he bats both ways but still not sure.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Yea mine crashed after 3/10 on trammel tower too...

Got back in...beat 3/10 again...crashed again. 
    Mega tower broken at 3.10.... what fun that was for 10 mins...... sigh!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I keep getting curved out by Joe Friggin Kelly on 4.10. This really blows. One hour into it and I'm 0-6. Get to 6-5 and he just curves me out every time.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    I keep getting curved out by Joe Friggin Kelly on 4.10. This really blows. One hour into it and I'm 0-6. Get to 6-5 and he just curves me out every time.
    Having no issues with 4.10. Perhaps go diamond? 🤣
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Mine crashed at 3.10 and it gave me the account is temporarily suspended. Amazing.
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Anyone having any luck on boxes?  I am through the pity counter 5 times, only Blackmon.  Beginning to think it is broken.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Anyone having any luck on boxes?  I am through the pity counter 5 times, only Blackmon.  Beginning to think it is broken.
    I got Chili & Yelich from the free boxes.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    What’s the last 4 of the cybernetic tower please 
    Level 5 the same?
    Same pitchers as the chart in the charts thread.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    What's the chart for pitchers for the cybernetic tower to get Trammel? The same as last week's HOF tower?
    Read the post above yours 😁
    Read the post above yours 😁
    Sorry😳
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @More2Most2First how about the Trammel tower lol
    @slafrance2

I had to do some work after my first cycle, so I have no idea about the Trammell tower yet...but it appears to be having issues at 3.10 — you know, business as usual for Glu 🤷‍♂️
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Yeah, 2 in a row it crashed on 3.10. Clearly it’s broken.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Even the regular tower is suddenly giving me fits today.  P10 Babe at 20/16 had a manual loss on 4.10 and 5.10.

Restart...and in the middle of 5.10....got the score to 7-5...two on...and the **** app crashes in the middle of a deep fly ball.  

Just stupid.  None of this shit ever works.  Really glad I pumped more money in to their broken app this weekend
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its really great that they let us know about the issue. 2hrs into the event, still broken.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Got to love the radio silence from Glu on the 3.10 screw up. Even global has caught on to the problem 
    dkarski87 said:
    Its really great that they let us know about the issue. 2hrs into the event, still broken.
    I've said it 50 times....the pure idiocy of a company not to simply post a message on a forum or twitter to say "known issue, we're on it" is mind-blowing.  The company that complains relentlessly about the volume of CS tickets they get could reduce 60% of them with one 30 second freaking post from Intern Whoeverthefuck
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Absurd amount of runs needed Monday + Not enough time Monday + “test” format cycle super grind + usual oops GluGlitch + no 🔥reward = here’s your feedback Glu; FU, F the horse you rode in on, and F the cavalry behind you in your continued quest of subtraction of fun for addition of ill conceived 💩

Also if your reading this board Santa, please stop curving out @drsmartassphd for Xmas ✌🏼❤️
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Woh is today??
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    310 is fixed, 4-10 is now the same... you cant make this stuff up.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Lesson learned for Joe Kelly 4.10 if you swing at a pitch that's a ball you have ruined the hittable sequence of hittable pitches. Three times I was an idiot and accidentally swung at a pitch in the dirt and all three times failed to get through Kelly. Fourth time didn't swing got through. Maybe a coincidence 🤷‍♂️ Used Ruth S10 skills 16/16 with WoH skill of 9
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Playing tower 4 which is obviously extremely difficult, on 4-10, I beat Eric Gagne and they give me the Oops we have to restart and then the 37% soft jail...unbelievable 
    dkarski87 said:
    310 is fixed, 4-10 is now the same... you cant make this stuff up.
    lolololololololololololololololololol
  • EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Is anyone else's club not getting the credit in the Club Challenges for beating WOH HOF?  I cycled the Cybernetic tower once and still shows an 0/3.  Is this now counting the Mega Tower cycles only?
    Gagne on 4.10, 5 down, beat him and suspended again lol......