WOH 11/30

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Gagne on 4.10, 5 down, beat him and suspended again lol...... 
    Staying in cybernetic tower until they cleanup that mess.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Sounds like everyone having fun today. Wish I could join you but been locked out of my account  for almost 4 hours now. Maybe I'm better off...lol
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I think this is all my fault. Was actually planning on multi cycles for the yummy rewards and.....

Oh well. Giving up now. Good luck to the rest of you.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    This company. I swear. Now we won't hear from @blueleopard for days after this weekend's bait and switch, now this.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Who is the 5-10 pitcher on the mega tower?
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Blame the pandemic and the elections. Maybe your wifi too while at it.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Who is the 5-10 pitcher on the mega tower?
    Mo Rivera
    My game just crashed again on 4.10. Beat Kelly. Game crashes. LOLOLOLOLOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Cybernetic Tower still not counting for Club challenges despite being HoF difficulty
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Got through. No gold, couple video boosts. Still not sure the tier rewards are worth the vastly increased difficulty. 
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Tower 4 is quite beatable who don't even want to bother with it. It's just considerably deeper than any other tower you'll see. You'll lose a lot of autoplays. But 525-535 legends with good skills can still get it done at the end. 

So I made it to the impossible tower. LOLOLOLOL

Straight up 9 and out on 1.9 twice now.

Yeah, I won't be dealing with this stupidity.

So I made it to the impossible tower. LOLOLOLOL

Straight up 9 and out on 1.9 twice now.

Yeah, I won't be dealing with this stupidity.

Yea, i doubt it would be worth trying below plat. it's at least annoying for good diamond teams, i imagine gold would be a nightmare. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I just cleared it with a video boost and Ted Williams. It’s a lot of work with the new line up. Not sure if id give it four more times. 

Skills at 17/16

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I beat it so I could say I did. It’s not worth it except for club points. The rewards don’t match the difficulty. It should be the guaranteed legend for that level of difficulty. Two boxes isn’t doing it. I got 6500 LXP from the two boxes. To spend that much time and effort is not worth it.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    It’s going to be much tougher if you’re gold and below, and probably not worth the effort. Scratch that, definitely not worth the effort. I got mowed down by Gagne at 4.10 with JT Snow (525 ovr, 12/12 always on skills, and 9% WOH x-factor). I’ll stick with the regular tower today where I won’t be near as tempted to chuck my phone across the room.
    I just cleared it with a video boost and Ted Williams. It’s a lot of work with the new line up. Not sure if id give it four more times. 

Wow nice job man! I imagine it's a big headache at gold. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts

Wow nice job man! I imagine it's a big headache at gold. 
    Thank you! It wasn't the worst, but yes I agree major pain in the butt. Only reason why i'd try it 4 more times is because i dont wanna do another 7 on the reg tower lol. I got side tracked doing the Trammell tower i lost some time.

Skills at 17/16

Having just tried my first attempt also at gold, this is very impressive. Nice work 👍

LOL. It is hilarious to me that everyone here knows how the tower is "harder".

Rig it to cheat. Simple as that. What a solid business model.

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its not bad, anyone that plays WOH hardcore knows that you need 20/20 bats for efficiency and speed. That goes for any level.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • zandermanzanderman Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    Cybernetic Tower still not counting for Club challenges despite being HoF difficulty
    This is my biggest gripe so far. Such nonsense. Have to beat it 6 times to get the club reward 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Its not bad, anyone that plays WOH hardcore knows that you need 20/20 bats for efficiency and speed. That goes for any level.
    This...  We’re going on 3 years of the same story. If you want a fair chance at WOH, it’s best you get those skills capped. Don’t even think twice about it on ATGs.  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Anyone else having video restart not working or is it just me? Twice now on 5.10 and I have to start all over again. I'm done. To damn frustrating with all these little bugs. 

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    check ur wifi
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    check ur wifi
    You working for GLU or something now? 🤐

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Still doable at silver 
    dkarski87 said:
    No thanks. Glu said in the announcements this is a one-time thing. I’m not throwing money and valuable resources at a one day event when the rewards aren’t worth it... Unless you value club points. I’d still recommend anyone gold and below to stick with the regular HOF tower. The discrepancy in rewards between the two towers isn’t anything special, nor should you feel the need to take rental players to 20/20. If I had an ATG bat like Ted or Babe then I definitely would because that’s obvious value for the rest of the year... not just today.