Atg alert: babebalicious!

13Next

Comments

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    "Goes to show you that you shouldn't let it get to you if you don't hit the player you want as the game will sometimes screw you over pretty good and at other times just throw players at you." 

Still waiting for this landslide. Yet to hit ANY all time greats on the main squad and my last box legend... 520 Robin Yount of High Voltage.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @JTANDME just dumb luck sometimes. Just hit Chili on a free box today so somehow the luck "skill" on my account seems to be boosted for now. Not to worry though I am sure I'll go through dry spells like everyone else down the road.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    You still got the newbie with VIP Council luck @Houmy

JTANDME said:
    You still got the newbie with VIP Council luck @Houmy

I'd rather lose the luck and get the custom ATG already so I can have some fun with the few H2H games that I manage to find here and there. Real tempted to level Chili though as he's a switch hitter but hesitant since I want to save the LXP for potential ATG down the road. Decisions decisions. Was going to multi cycle WOH today for the LXP but we all know how that turned out with all the bug reports 🙄

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    In under 24 hours, I’ve pulled Ford twice after cvc wins! So pumped! Although it would be cool if you are going to pull an ATG you got to pick which one. Same “odds” so why not just get an option to pick which one you want. But still so happy I was able to get an ATG!
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    In under 24 hours, I’ve pulled Ford twice after cvc wins! So pumped! Although it would be cool if you are going to pull an ATG you got to pick which one. Same “odds” so why not just get an option to pick which one you want. But still so happy I was able to get an ATG!
    Uhhhhhhh cuz they want you to spend thousands of dollars chasing the one you want 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Nice pull 👍🏻
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts

Nice pull Yard Goats! I got extremely lucky. Bought the field pass Friday and pulled both Ruth and Ford from the boxes. First box I opened today from the free gifts Babe Ruth re pull. Bet I don’t pull another legend in the 2020 version of TSB 😂 
  • cubfan1744cubfan1744 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Haven’t chased any of these. Haven’t even spent enough money to be a VIP yet. I probably just jinxed myself but just wanted to show off my stupid luck so far.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Brag away man, thats pretty fantastic..
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    @cubfan1744 Nice collection there. And oh yeah don't worry about jinxing yourself. I just put in a request with an old friend on your behalf 👇

Houmy said:
    @cubfan1744 Nice collection there. And oh yeah don't worry about jinxing yourself. I just put in a request with an old friend on your behalf 👇

All I need now is a live chicken
    @cubfan1744 Zaxby's is the new KFC. Just saying 🖖

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Off a free gift today. Thinking about capping at Plat. Will he be leveling discount player this weekend?

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    samtheman said:
    Off a free gift today. Thinking about capping at Plat. Will he be leveling discount player this weekend?

He should be.  Should have another full week of being discount guy.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Haven’t chased any of these. Haven’t even spent enough money to be a VIP yet. I probably just jinxed myself but just wanted to show off my stupid luck so far.
    Luck continues. Just added Honus Wagner to the squad. Little late as far as bonus but I’ll take it lol.