Can we please get the X-FACTOR skill interface changed for TRADE INs.

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
edited November 2020 in General TSB Discussion
This has been an issue from day 1, for those that purchase large amounts of these. Its takes forever to try and trade them in individually.  There needs to be a different way to TRADE ALL, perhaps group them into their respective category (i.e, WOH, BGS, etc..) I am even contemplating using the TRADE ALL option and starting over from scratch, but im almost 99.% sure it will crash the system if do this with the shear amount of skills in my inventory.

Can they not be organized a different way that allows them to be traded easier?

Can you guys possibly address this in the chat?

Thanks

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Should be easy to just change the sorting so its primarily ordered by x factor type, then secondarily by level (5, 6, 7, etc). That should help a ton.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I mean I cant be the only one here, have u guys tried trading in the old ones for cash? I timed it, it takes me about 7sec to trade just 1 skill in. It just  lags and lags.
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This was addressed, but im busy running bgs. ill check back tonight. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Thank you.
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Where do you even trade them in at? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Theres 2 ways to currently do it, click on the skills in TEAM TAB, and theres 1 trade in all button at the top. Or
    You have to trade them in 1 by 1, but if you have lots of them, its so laggy that it takes anywhere from 3-10sec to remove one each time. Its not a feasible option by any means. I guess the onus is on us to trade the crappy ones in when you get them to avoid this from happening, but once you have a crap load of these in your inventory, there's no just way of trading them in without spending like 2-3 days doing it.
    – The Great Houmy
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    This has been an issue from day 1, for those that purchase large amounts of these. Its takes forever to try and trade them in individually.  There needs to be a different way to TRADE ALL, perhaps group them into their respective category (i.e, WOH, BGS, etc..) I am even contemplating using the TRADE ALL option and starting over from scratch, but im almost 99.% sure it will crash the system if do this with the shear amount of skills in my inventory.

Thanks

Man. I’m chopped liver in the game and on the forums. Can’t even get a tag for this one. 
    I forgot to come back to this thread last night. Basically, we addressed the same concerns. An interface/display change would be ideal, but I suggested a 'lock' button(similar to how we have for players) and that was well received. We'll see if it gets implemented, but that seemed to be the 'easiest' fix.

dkarski87 said:
    I mean I cant be the only one here, have u guys tried trading in the old ones for cash? I timed it, it takes me about 7sec to trade just 1 skill in. It just  lags and lags.
    This was my experience as well and an unbelievable pain. However, restart your app and go straight to the xfactor screen(dont go/do anything else). From there, when I traded xfactors in, it was instant. It's still an eye sore, but at least it's reasonable. I haven't tried this since the update and to be clear, this was on Ios. 
    DFBB said:
    I forgot to come back to this thread last night. Basically, we addressed the same concerns. An interface/display change would be ideal, but I suggested a 'lock' button(similar to how we have for players) and that was well received. We'll see if it gets implemented, but that seemed to be the 'easiest' fix.

dkarski87 said:
    This was my experience as well and an unbelievable pain. However, restart your app and go straight to the xfactor screen(dont go/do anything else). From there, when I traded xfactors in, it was instant. It's still an eye sore, but at least it's reasonable. I haven't tried this since the update and to be clear, this was on Ios. 

OK thanks, ill give it a try.
    – The Great Houmy
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

Thanks

Man. I’m chopped liver in the game and on the forums. Can’t even get a tag for this one. 
    No comment  :/
    @DFBB I tried doing it your way, closed app and went straight to the trade in screen. Made no difference at all, im assuming this because I just have too many of them in there. It still took approx 6sec to trade just 1 skill in.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    @DFBB I tried doing it your way, closed app and went straight to the trade in screen. Made no difference at all, im assuming this because I just have too many of them in there. It still took approx 6sec to trade just 1 skill in.
    I had a ton too, so I don’t think that’s the case. Sorry man. 
    Arg, guess just have to wait for a new interface to show up. Is it safe to assume it wont be this year? @DFBB
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Arg, guess just have to wait for a new interface to show up. Is it safe to assume it wont be this year? @DFBB
    I’m not sure. I know an update is in the works, but here’s hoping. 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Just out of curiosity, does anyone use Season Mode x-factors? I would think they are very rarely used by anyone.
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    X factors have been a **** disaster since they were introduced
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I see your point @dkarski87. Tried to trade in a few last night and gave up. I'll probably just assign anything over 10 that I want to keep to my inactives and then just do a trade all option. Now I am assuming the trade all wouldn't trade anything that is assigned to a player already?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022