A Non-VIP Gift? šŸŽ

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
So was this first gift only for non-VIPā€™s?

Prev134

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    All Iā€™ve received so far is the AMAZING gift that included a huge all-star ticket.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.Ā  You mean the round and level?Ā 
    - Blueleopard
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    That first gift from earlier today wouldn't have been it. Should be interesting but we'll have to wait and see.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Apparently there was a newsletter gift that ā€œeveryoneā€ was supposed to receive if I understand correctly. Not the gift with the All Star ticket, it had player boxes. Apparently some got it and some didnā€™t. I guess weā€™ll see when the VIP gift come out.
    edited December 2020
    I see. I guess I misunderstood and thought both VIP and non VIP would get that 1st gift so I was referring to the one I got this morning. Good for the non VIPs though. Let them have some fun too.

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited December 2020
    First gift was global. I believe it's time sensitive so if you didn't already collect, it's gone. I believe there will beĀ  a gift just for VIPs coming very soon.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Thanks @dfbb, Iā€™m just glad I didnā€™t miss the all star ticket! šŸŽ‰Ā 
    - Blueleopard
    DFBB said:
    First gift was global. I believe it's time sensitive so if you didn't already collect, it's gone. I believe there will beĀ  a gift just for VIPs coming very soon.
    Wow. Iā€™m off to rough start šŸ’†ā€ā™‚ļø Missed the Extra Bases rewards and the global gift already. Geez. How low can I go?
    DFBB said:
    This first gift something other than bonus game & cash gift from today? If so that wouldn't be the first time I've not been getting notifications or even notifications for things that aren't even there. Get notifications for CVC matches that do not exist as well as xxx gold meant for those that haven't logged in for a while. Not fussing about it though because.....

Houmy said:
    DFBB said:
    This first gift something other than bonus game & cash gift from today? If so that wouldn't be the first time I've not been getting notifications or even notifications for things that aren't even there. Get notifications for CVC matches that do not exist as well as xxx gold meant for those that haven't logged in for a while. Not fussing about it though because.....

I would show you what you missed, but it's not a good idea if we're to remain friends. lol
    Go ahead Alex. I can take it. Have my big boy pants on today.

What was the timer to collect this? 30 seconds??
  • davidwg1davidwg1 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Iā€™ve been on and off all day. Havenā€™t seen anything...
    edited December 2020

Sorry guys, I messed up. This is the gift that most people received earlier.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @whynot I still chuckle every time I read your signature line.Ā  Nothing ever more appropriate lol.

DFBB said:

Dang. I emailed CS about the December Mod Gift. Theyā€™re going to be so confused šŸ™„
    Still think an error happened. Ā Why send the newsletter gift so early and put a short timer on it? Ā That isnā€™t the norm, I bet Chad was drinking spiked coffee and hit a button too early.
    - Blueleopard
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    So I log in at 12:30 to get my VIP gifts.
    This pops up and I collect it

Open store and, no boxes are there

Check my xp, cash etc, I got nothing. Now it's also vanished from my claims

CS still hasn't responded after almost 3 hrs
    So here it is 4pm and I have no VIP gifts,Ā  no global gifts or anythingĀ 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Iā€™m in the same boat @Scioscia_Fan. Prime weekend, so lots of time to have a debate with CS
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    DFBB said:

In that case now I say

AND

So I log in at 12:30 to get my VIP gifts.
    This pops up and I collect it

Open store and, no boxes are there

Check my xp, cash etc, I got nothing. Now it's also vanished from my claims

CS still hasn't responded after almost 3 hrs
    So here it is 4pm and I have no VIP gifts,Ā  no global gifts or anythingĀ 

Further support that it was a mistake. Ā I imagine Chad messed things up real bad and everyone is scrambling to fix it and get VIP gifts out ASAP. Ā I just hope they donā€™t take that all-star ticket back!
    - Blueleopard
    Looks like newsletter gift just came out šŸ˜
    - Blueleopard

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    It's way past my mid day snack and no VIP gift yet..
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    edited December 2020
    its almost nap time then snack #2 time...dang.

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    I was able to pull Gehrig with the last of the 18 boxes from the newsletter/Field Pass gifts (12 of the 18 were either BXP or basic players).Ā  The way they are selling the magnitude of the VIP gift makes it ripe for a let down though.Ā  But my F2P team was able to level Teddy ballgame to P10 and pulled Prime upgrades for 1B and RH OF.Ā  So no complaints yet.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Is this a pre-snack?
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    Is this a pre-snack?
    I hope so. Ā Thatā€™s.....not great Bob...
    Troll job.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I said exactly the sentiment of the sticker when I saw that... "what.." Better be a lot more than a 3300 LXP trade-in. Legend relievers will never get a boost from me at Diamond.Ā 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Ok just making sure I haven't missed the "real" VIP gift. I'll never level a relief pitcher. At least not a legend.

Today has been weird. No VIP offers to buy, no pop up offers, etc. Not that I would anyway, just saying.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lostĀ at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service