Please lengthen the EB Rewards Collection Window

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
It is so extremely frustrating to spend 100 franchise coins plus the time it takes to reach the 10,000,000 milestone only to miss the rewards collection. Please fix this Glu!!

Comments

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Agreed. I was on night shift last night so I was in bed well before the event ended and up after the new one had already started, therefore no collection. Disappointing. 
  • uzi978uzi978 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    No kidding. I've missed out on CVC and Extra Bases awards because of stupid time limits. Why is it I can get the rewards from an event after a new event has started, but it doesn't work the same for CVC, Extra Bases, etc? 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    How about the clash rewards that are from 12am-3am EST?  I feel that it was supposed to be set up for pm when most people are awake but I could be wrong as usual 
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Being in Europe, I miss out on a lot. Reward collections and time limited gifts which are in the midfle of the night here. I wouldn’t mind so much if I didn’t get ripped off so much. It costs me 30% more to play. The money I’ve spent would make me a VIP if converted to Dollars but I’m only 3/4 of the way there. 
  • spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    Would it really be too much to ask to have the gifts sent to your inbox so you can collect them whenever?
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Would it really be too much to ask to have the gifts sent to your inbox so you can collect them whenever?
    That would make too much sense. And common sense isn't one of this company’s strengths. Besides, their platform is manipulation and training of their addicts to adapt to their ways.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷