Options

Undoing accidental upgrade of wrong legend

rayguyyrayguyy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I got George Foster and immediately tried to spend 170k legend XP to get him to platinum 10, but accidentally upgraded Billy Wagner, a totally useless closer. I obviously did not intend this. Is there any way to reverse this? VIP support is not helpful or responsive. It takes like 10 hours for every message to get a response.

Comments

• Options
    KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Let me know if this works for you and I’ll ask for all my lxp back on guys I leveled months ago and are now in my inactives.
  • Options
    KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    It felt good to get that smart ass comment out of the way. In all seriousness, you don’t stand a chance. I’m guessing you used that quick level up feature. I’ve never used it but I could see how that would happen. Sorry man. At least you have your closer for the rest of the year 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Good Luck!!!!  We have all did that and it hurts.  I have little confidence in cs so out of respect for my blood pressure I have never asked.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    There’s always a chance for a One Time Courtesy. Be nice. Don’t insult their cows. Don’t call them dishrags
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    There’s always a chance for a One Time Courtesy. Be nice. Don’t insult their cows. Don’t call them dishrags

@CanadaCubs is all wet here.  It might be a good idea to call them dishrags, probably the nicest thing they have ever been called 🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard