Worm Burners Legends!

YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts

I will take 1 Al Oliver please!

Comments

• Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Is there only three legends in the box today?
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Grizzly99 said:
    Is there only three legends in the box today?
    I’m assuming one of them is the Thursday guy.  Either Oliver or Orel
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    From what we've seen so far, none of them are in the box
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts

He is now in the box!!! Woohoo!
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    It sure seems like Oliver doesn’t exist. I spent my entire stash of 35K gold and have nothing to show for it. *shakes fist at sky* DAMN YOU GLU
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    It sure seems like Oliver doesn’t exist. I spent my entire stash of 35K gold and have nothing to show for it. *shakes fist at sky* DAMN YOU GLU
    Just one more... he’s always in the next one 😉
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    Did the same thing with the same results. Figured it was my last shot at the Babe. Oliver would have been a great addition. Just not gonna happen. Now just hoping for double gold this weekend and rebuild my gold supply. 
    KCTribe said:
    Okay @mythicaldragon, do you work for Glu? You must work for Glu. I literally told myself: okay, I’m 5K away from the December jackpot tier, let’s try a few more. The very first box nets me this:

I was chasing Oliver and got the Babe, even better. Thanks again @mythicaldragon for staying on the clock long enough to flip the switch in my favor 😃
    So yeah, @Rippers. Just one more box is all you need 😉
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    KCTribe said:
    Okay @mythicaldragon, do you work for Glu? You must work for Glu. I literally told myself: okay, I’m 5K away from the December jackpot tier, let’s try a few more. The very first box nets me this:

I was chasing Oliver and got the Babe, even better. Thanks again @mythicaldragon for staying on the clock long enough to flip the switch in my favor 😃
    Ha that’s awesome brother! 👍🏻Glad I could help!!
    Work for glu?? 🤫 🤐 nah... I just felt it 🤣
    If the increased difficulty in WOH is here to stay, this is YUGE for me. My best closer against righties was 520 JT Snow and he just wasn’t cutting it.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Da Babe crushed WOH for me this week.  Luckily I also have Mr Coffee so I’m set on both sides. 😁
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    whynot said:
    Da Babe crushed WOH for me this week.  Luckily I also have Mr Coffee so I’m set on both sides. 😁
    I have 20/20 Babe and 20/20 Cooper.  Cooper was far and away the better closer
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    So yeah, @Rippers. Just one more box is all you need 😉
    Picked up my video achievement box this morning and got this guy ! 

@Rippers congrats! As long as you showcase your bad luck on here, @mythicaldragon will turn your fortunes around. He’s our genie in a bottle. Gotta rub him the right way. 

You’re welcome all for getting Christina Aguilera stuck in your head for the remainder of the day.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’d rather picture Christina all day than  rippers rubbing mythical dragon the right way 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Did somebody say Rubbed Boxes?!
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    on the last cvc box opening the game crashed and I was like crap lost that box. I checked the store and the pity timer reset so checked my inactives and found him sitting there...
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    on the last cvc box opening the game crashed and I was like crap lost that box. I checked the store and the pity timer reset so checked my inactives and found him sitting there...
    You started off yesterday wanting Oliver and you got him. A day later and you pull an ATG! That’s awesome! I started off my day wanting to play some Gold HR Battles to reach a Fan Reward Milestone and hopefully make some gold along the way. Well, I reached my milestone but I lost 800 gold in the process. 🤕
    I started off the day hoping the spot they found on my wife’s mammogram wasn’t anything to worry about.  After a second one plus an ultrasound I got what I wanted! 😁😁😁

Life is good, this is just a stupid phone game.
    - Blueleopard
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    whynot said:
    I started off the day hoping the spot they found on my wife’s mammogram wasn’t anything to worry about.  After a second one plus an ultrasound I got what I wanted! 😁😁😁

Good to hear. Happy for you!! Yes, there are way more important things in life than this game. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    whynot said:

Did someone say, "reality check"?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    That's awesome news @whynot!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

@retirepujols: I almost let everyone know what the urban dictionary definition was, but decided I had a reputation to uphold.

With that, I like the direction this is all going.

Maybe the next Indians themed box can be "Cleveland Steamers".

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Thanks guys!  Now back to the game.  Starting today off hoping to pull the next greatest ATG
    - Blueleopard