Options

Drafting players

CXMAKERCXMAKER Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Don’t know if this has been suggested before but it would be nice to be able to draft all first- second- and late-round players with a single tap. The whole process of opening each player just to trade them all in seems pointless. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    It’s been suggested many of times. It falls in line with their customer retention tactics to keep you more engaged
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I like the idea and i wish they could do it but my guess is from a technical perspective it’s just too difficult. A lot of guys have 20k+ draft picks, each with maybe 500-1000 possible outcomes. Considering the server cant handle it when a generous gift goes out i doubt it would do well running 20k RNG trials simultaneously while also purging your roster to keep it at the limit. It seems to be able to handle 5 box pulls, with maybe 10 possible outcomes, at once so maybe there is some small gain to be had. But I definitely wouldnt expect an “open all” to ever be implemented.
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited December 2020
    As CanadaCubs stated, it's been suggested many times. Things take time, but oftentimes the most requested things that make sense eventually make it.

Manual rotation, multiple rosters... it all took time. 
  • Options
    CXMAKERCXMAKER Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    What if instead the offered a set amount of XP to trade in everything? Kind of like Deal or No Deal. You have 20K second round draft picks? We’ll give you 2M XP. They could probably make a “margin” by not offering what you would get if you traded them all in one at a time, but as a player you’d probably take it, right? 

I like the idea and i wish they could do it but my guess is from a technical perspective it’s just too difficult. A lot of guys have 20k+ draft picks, each with maybe 500-1000 possible outcomes. Considering the server cant handle it when a generous gift goes out i doubt it would do well running 20k RNG trials simultaneously while also purging your roster to keep it at the limit. It seems to be able to handle 5 box pulls, with maybe 10 possible outcomes, at once so maybe there is some small gain to be had. But I definitely wouldnt expect an “open all” to ever be implemented.