Field pass

jaybird2323jaybird2323 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
What do you guys think of the field pass? Is it worth it? 

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Absolutely, sometimes. 🤣🤣. I try to spend a bare minimum these days but still but it on occasion.  I’ll buy if I’m short on resources and need the discount during the week, or if I know I’ll be playing a lot and want the full game play, but remember I am gold.  I would imagine silver guys don’t care about discount.  I would also imagine the discount and full game play is extremely important to diamond guys.

Like I said, absolutely, sometimes. 
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I say that it depends on what level you are. Diamond-definitely. Platinum-maybe. Gold and below-save your cash. 
  • jaybird2323jaybird2323 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Thanks! 
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Does the discount for levelling players apply to all players you gave or just certain ones?
    Field pass discount applies to all players.  Club discount accolade only applies to weekend bonus players, but can be stacked with field pass as well.
    - Blueleopard
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    And if the keeper you brought in from last season lands as a bonus player during the weekend, then they’re included.
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    And if the keeper you brought in from last season lands as a bonus player during the weekend, then they’re included.
    Really???  Good to know!  Figured not since your legend isn’t.
    - Blueleopard