Tool of the day

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
After cvc i get this message. It’s not like I hopped clubs and sniped his club. I didn’t use all of my entries. I didn’t use all of my video boosts or any continues.I didn’t use any gold.  I put up less than by 9 million points. I didn’t score in the last 20 minutes. They had about 15 more teams in their club than I do and they had zero lights on in the last half hour. So I guess that I wasn’t supposed to play at all?

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    What a freaking tool. That dude is an ass clown for sure.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    My favorite tool of the day is a guy you carried in your club for 3 years and now is using p4g to pass you in a solo club.  This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to channel some rage.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Pujols that’s hilarious 
    whynot said:
    My favorite tool of the day is a guy you carried in your club for 3 years and now is using p4g to pass you in a solo club.  This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to channel some rage.
    3 years? Sheesh. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I wouldn’t carry anyone for longer than 3 days. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    I wouldn’t carry anyone for longer than 3 days. 

“Carry” might be a stretch, little rage showing 🤣🤣
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Damn, I thought this thread was in honor of me.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Doc since it’s officially woh day you can have the title.  
  • Vboi8575Vboi8575 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    So listen to this. I join Glumanaughty for the weekend i put up 60 mil points. but i hit a great round where i would have put up one bil points but they kicked me while i was in the middle of the round. I hate them.
    Vboi8575 said:
    So listen to this. I join Glumanaughty for the weekend i put up 60 mil points. but i hit a great round where i would have put up one bil points but they kicked me while i was in the middle of the round. I hate them.
    Is this CVC?
    Vboi8575 said:
    Maybe if you send them a gift they will take you back?
    - Blueleopard
    I was in their club a while back for a total of about 60 seconds before I got the boot. My situation was funny yours was not. They probably didn’t want you taking the cvc rewards 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I don't know. Looks photoshopped to me. I am guessing the original conversation went something like this 👇😁

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Vboi8575 said:
    Is this CVC?
    no regular weekend event
    2003cobra said:
    I was in their club a while back for a total of about 60 seconds before I got the boot. My situation was funny yours was not. They probably didn’t want you taking the cvc rewards 
    it was not cvc
    whynot said:
    Vboi8575 said:
    i dont have the extra money to send gifts. they would probably do the same thing again and take my money 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Vboi8575 said:
    whynot said:
    Vboi8575 said:
    i dont have the extra money to send gifts. they would probably do the same thing again and take my money 
    Probably, but you should give it a go anyways..
    Vboi8575 said:
    Vboi8575 said:
    Is this CVC?
    no regular weekend event
    Your story doesn’t make sense. Middle of what round?  Sounds like you had your hand in someone’s cookie jar
    Vboi8575 said:
    Vboi8575 said:
    Is this CVC?
    no regular weekend event
    Your story doesn’t make sense. Middle of what round?  Sounds like you had your hand in someone’s cookie jar
    I was in the middle of a bonus game. they kicked me before it ended which was about a minute before the weekend event ended. They lost out on 1 billion points and I lost out on my rewards. 
    Vboi8575 said:
    I was in the middle of a bonus game. they kicked me before it ended which was about a minute before the weekend event ended. They lost out on 1 billion points and I lost out on my rewards. 
    So you're saying you scored 60million all weekend, then one billion in one bonus game?? Sounds like a real story. 
    Vboi8575 said:
    So you're saying you scored 60million all weekend, then one billion in one bonus game?? Sounds like a real story. 
    yes it is real. at the begining of the weekend i didn't have any time then I played at the last minute without autoplay and got that.
    Either way, sounds like they kicked you for inactivity. Most clubs don’t want mooches. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    drsmartassphd said:
    figured this was a thread to say like "screw driver" or something.

Oh well
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I think tool of the day is whoever put these boxes together. There are 3 1st basemen and 3 for 3rd for this event. I’ve got 5 out of the 6 players and a couple of crappy outfielders. 
    No arguments here but the atg is awesome. 
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    drsmartassphd said:
    figured this was a thread to say like "screw driver" or something.

Oh well
    Screw drivers are great until the screw gets stripped, i call them “cheat screws”