12-16-2020 Walk Off

slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
Any one confirm if this is accurate? Id rather not play and try the box odds and play BG. No way ill want to give this 15 cycles.

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Level five was all righties

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I thought all rightys was on Mondays
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    It's today too. Roughly equivalent in difficulty to lvl 4 of the top Monday tower. Gonna be 3 and done for me today before focusing on BGs. 
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    More of this please. Helpful, appreciated, informative. Applauding the courage it took you to make this post without reference to being cheated.

Hey, did you get the targeted gift last night? If not, you were likely cheated out of 20k gold. For the record I did not receive this gift either. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    More of this please. Helpful, appreciated, informative. Applauding the courage it took you to make this post without reference to being cheated.

Hey, did you get the targeted gift last night? If not, you were likely cheated out of 20k gold. For the record I did not receive this gift either. 
    Yeah I'm extremely surprised he didn't make thread about being screwed out of getting a free gift. Either way he would have found something to feel that he was cheated out of🙄
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Sorry to disappoint. It isn't often that happens for me with the ladies.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    sigh... I thought I was going to cycle my way to a new legend catcher that I know from my younger days as a batboy for the Royals AA club. Does not appear the box is going to allow that today with 1 repull in the first 15 boxes and I am running out of time for the last 10. Oh well.