Ugly Sweater Royale on Thursday

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
Looks like back to back days of Royale

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Prev1

Comments

• Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    I think its on Wednesday, and BGs on Thursday, no?
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Probably have to update to the ugly home screen to participate 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Heard there will be ugly odds on boxes
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Thekid84 said:
    Should be a regular Royale tmrw and a special Royale on Thurs.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    Thekid84 said:
    I wonder if the tourney box guys would stay the same. I would like to think they would, but..
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Thekid84 said:
    I wonder if the tourney box guys would stay the same. I would like to think they would, but..
    I doubt they will be. 
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Will it be a 24 hours event?
    We are all beta testers
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    They really know how to ruin my double gold experience.. Its been during every weekend royale, and now i have to think if i want to play WOH Royale for another bench arming OF or double gold.
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Oh cool! Back to 1 day bonus players! 
    JCAM80 said:

Really hoping this is explained a bit before the end of today's event 😂
    Well if it's a 24 hr Royale, it would be scheduled to start in 7hrs and still no info. 
    Well if it's a 24 hr Royale, it would be scheduled to start in 7hrs and still no info. 
    The current Royale multiplier is set to rotate in about 3 hours.. which is when today's Royale should end. We'll see what happens I guess. 
    The 24 hr Royales have typically always started at midnight Pacific (because apparently everything revolves around San Francisco). So there would be a 3hr gap 
    And there it is, 24hr Royale. Thanks glu for waiting until 11pm Est to announce it. Deplorables
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I wonder if the player will be a pitcher? 🤔
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Most likely! Has been almost every time. WOULD be nice to get a decent hitter @ 550 for once?
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I agree. It would be a nice early Christmas gift. 🎁  What do you say Glu?
    Contact make Brett a 550. ??? 
    Why waste our time on a 530 . WOH WAS A GOOD GAME! We got great prizes equal prizes , please make  Brett a 550 . !!!!  Merry Fuc#### Xmas!!!
    Christmas is next week. 
    They really changed the guys in the tourney box. Lmao jeez
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    There's no ugly sweater sticker?! This is horse sh.... poop! I was sure that would get the ladies to PM me
    Just no.  
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Who’s got that WOH chart for this event?
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It’s the same as yesterday. Level 5 is all rhp. I think the same exact difficulty as well 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Leaving club rewards the same for a 24 hour event is pretty lame.  Pretty sure every other 24 hour event we've had prior had increased rewards

Someone @ Blue Leopard.  Really hoping they change this
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Anyone else less motivated for today's with it not being any different than yesterday's? I mean sure a couple different players and bonus sets, but man really no motivation from me to go balls to the wall on it.
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Anyone know why Brett is NOT a CVC bonus player and doesn’t appear in Collections. Glu being Glu??? Again toooooo many runs needed, difficulty level oscillating from walk in the park to impossible with puffed out top of the curve squad... All for players that barely make everyday rosters. While I’m venting, might as well mention Glu can’t even manage to apply an ugly sweater graphic WTF and how about instituting a Utility multi-position player which almost every MLB team has instead of gifting us with worthless negative add-ons like repetitive buttons clogging my screen (who dreams this 💩 up)
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

@thunderstormer summed this abortion up quite well.

My Keeper Brett will pass up this reward in a week or so. I have no desire to fight BS RNG plus a game that crashes now more after the update, for 21+ runs on level five to get a player that is a 530. I will likely play a round or two, but that's it. Double gold is more valuable at this point, honestly.

I was looking forward to this because I have six hours of calls today that would have allowed me to play, but nope.

Since I'm good at this, I'll also throw in the BS Tori Hunter box. Now we have TWO players in boxes today with the same useless skill of Double RHP. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

GLU can frick up a wet dream.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Aside from Stanky( due to the lack of 2b this year) I think that Omar(or the player formerly known as Omar) was the last woh player that stayed on my team once the event ended. Sad to say but I might go back to prime Albies because he definitely outperforms Stanky who’s max overall is 55 points higher and he has higher skills. I got Brett today but he won’t replace Chipper. So just another rental player from woh.