New Update -12-15-2020

bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
Reactions to the latest update?
The navigation icons at the bottom of every screen - completely blow / obscure vision of every screen. Oh yeah - they really suck, too.
Prev1

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    They've been there all year haven't they?
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Nope - previously in classic setting they wouldn't be there.
    Well you just taught me something haha. Never knew that option existed.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Yeah, not a big fan of the buttons on the bottom of the screen either. Oh well 😒
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Will the game constantly crash or jail me if I do this?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Hopefully...too bad it cant mute you on the forums.

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    The navigation icons at the bottom of every screen - completely blow / obscure vision of every screen. Oh yeah - they really suck, too.
    Can someone share a screenshot of this please? Are we forced to use the new navigation? I absolutely HATE that setup and have been rocking the classic setup, so may have to delay this update as long as I can. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Here it is...

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    2020KC said:
    Hopefully...too bad it cant mute you on the forums.

Ouch!! Kind of harsh!
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Can someone share a screenshot of this please? Are we forced to use the new navigation? I absolutely HATE that setup and have been rocking the classic setup, so may have to delay this update as long as I can. 
    1000% Agree
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Appears to be mandatory even though it still gives you the option to change it.  At least on my android tablet it doesn’t change, haven’t updated my iOS 
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    edited December 2020
    Such a pain to open all those draft picks with the new layout. The buttons keep getting in the way when you try to open them fast. This is going to take forever now 🥵 If the buttons are staying, they’re going to need to add something where you can open 25 draft picks at a time or something to that effect.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited December 2020
    subs for your lineup are finally sorted by OVR  <3
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Is there anything else in the update?  More or less CAPTCHA?  Better or worse anything?

🧐 so, uhhhh.. going diamond this weekend? 😊
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Buttons are too big so take up too much screen space. Could easily be half the height and would be much less annoying. 
    I am still amazed I didn't know about this. I've been rocking this home screen all year
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Buttons are too big so take up too much screen space. Could easily be half the height and would be much less annoying. 
    Agreed... Extremely annoying
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    The home screen is now more hideous than something you see in the opening scene of Bones. 
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Game play has been slowed down a lot. Every 15 minutes or so, the App goes black for a few seconds then comes back on. 

Edit**I forgot to mention that the reCAPTCHA biased program (throttling users based on their desire to use superior technology) CONTINUES to freeze the app.

I'm shocked that there are problems 
    I'm beating a dead horse here, but please get rid of the annoying buttons on the bottom. 😠

Everything about this update is garbage. Now the game is crashing more than ever before, and videos for DG are taking forever to load.

Great work, GLU.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

If i had to deal with the since the start of the season everyone else should lol. Its the way of the future, and its mad annoying to quickly open up draft picks.
    If i had to deal with the since the start of the season everyone else should lol. Its the way of the future, and its mad annoying to quickly open up draft picks.

Yeah no kidding. We have been asking for an "auto draft" feature for a while. GLU can design something like this for box buying, etc, but can't for this. I understand why.

They want you just tapping that crap hoping you quit paying attention and buy extra picks either with cash, or even better (for them) gold.

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Aside from “New specials only with new update” joke, is there any reason to update? I’m on the hesitant side
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    tshea510 said:
    Aside from “New specials only with new update” joke, is there any reason to update? I’m on the hesitant side

No. It sucks.

tshea510 said:
    I ended up updating by force via a corrupted file lockout, and besides the ugly screen the only difference I've noticed is you now see your Royale scores with the multiplier applied. That's it. 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    They did fix the WoH player selection screen, so you can see your players skills again.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Some some of our guys who didn’t update before event start yesterday got hosed the past two events with the multipliers (still) not working