Man that was a $#@% move...

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Well I feel like a pile of Glu.  I don't generally care about things in the game.  But when you screw over a fellow forum member it makes ya feel bad.  Sorry @dustyhunks my autoplay screwed me (you) over.  I sent ya gift buddy.

Comments

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I love your homage to glu! 😂 
  • lefty10lefty10 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    He pulled Irvin anyway, but the gift is a nice touch.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I just sent a gift too but for a different reason 🖖🏼
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Psh. Should’ve sent ole Hanky boy a sticker instead. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    How do you score that much in Extra Bases? My scores are all over the board. I’ll hit a million once in a blue moon. I can get in the hundreds of thousands, then follow it up with about 4K. It makes no sense: I’ve used gold boosts, video boosts, no boosts. It makes no difference. The scores are all over the place.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    How do you score that much in Extra Bases? My scores are all over the board. I’ll hit a million once in a blue moon. I can get in the hundreds of thousands, then follow it up with about 4K. It makes no sense: I’ve used gold boosts, video boosts, no boosts. It makes no difference. The scores are all over the place.
    Lots of coins and bluecash.  Even with a team full of capped diamond legends and all bluecash upgrades, my scores are all over the place. 10 mil one autoplay, 57k the next.  Just gotta blow through a ton of coins and cash.
  • lefty10lefty10 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I’ve heard the cvc edge subscription helps too. Haven’t tried it myself.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    So yeah, you aren’t doing anything different and are experiencing the same thing I am. You just have a better team and just see it in larger amounts.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    Lots of coins and bluecash.  Even with a team full of capped diamond legends and all bluecash upgrades, my scores are all over the place too.  10 million one auto, 50k the next.  Just gotta blow through coins and cash.