12 Days of Christmas - GLU Style

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I'll just start at 12 and spare everyone typing out the entire song from 1-12, even though it kills me...

On the 12th day of Christmas, GLU gave to me:

12 Final WoH Rounds a crashing

11 Field passes not working

10 Ads a freezing

9 Unhittable WoH pitches curving

8 Boxes that don't stop bouncing

7 Pity timers not turning

6 Consecutive useless player pulling

5 Bait and Switches!!!

4 Franchise coins

3 Jailing updates

2 Fake club victories

And a Middle Finger from Customer Service!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Prev1

Comments

• TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    With some contributions you can make it a special 25

outs when you hit dingers out the park in CVC
    Players you get that aren’t in the box
    The Yoga pants and Tawkify ads
    The X-file about X-factor
    The MIA global challenge

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    That final line needs some work.  "And a Middle Finger from Customer Service!" just doesn't really roll of the ol tongue
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    CvC screens panning...

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    On December 26th I want to see 365 Days of Glu Christmas. I’m sure it can be done.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    On December 26th I want to see 365 Days of Glu Christmas. I’m sure it can be done.
    37 is the best you'll get...
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    That final line needs some work.  "And a Middle Finger from Customer Service!" just doesn't really roll of the ol tongue
    Just make is CS and it’s done

At this point, I’m beginning to wonder if I’d rather have @drsmartassphd’s version of 12 days of Christmas or Glu’s. Both are just as nauseating.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Change the last one to “and it’s all problems with your WiFi” and it’ll roll off the tongue better
    KCTribe said:
    At this point, I’m beginning to wonder if I’d rather have @drsmartassphd’s version of 12 days of Christmas or Glu’s. Both are just as nauseating.

I always appreciate when someone recognizes that I'm just here to help, not harm.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Change the last one to “and it’s all problems with your WiFi” and it’ll roll off the tongue better
    Whoa! Long time no see, pal. Was hoping you'd share more updates with your grill over time 😉
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Whoa! Long time no see, pal. Was hoping you'd share more updates with your grill over time 😉
    I pop in every now and then and see if I have any mentions. That’s about it. 

I still love my grill, but for Christmas this year my family got a new toy that I’m pretty giddy over. 

And just for @dkarski87 that hockey stick in the corner is signed by Gretzky 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    See what not spending money on this game can do. The question is who is going to play it more? You or the girls?
    That’s a sweet rig

• Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    MAME cabinet? I've been wanting to build one for some time now.
    2003cobra said:
    See what not spending money on this game can do. The question is who is going to play it more? You or the girls?
    Let’s just say it wasn’t just bought for them, that’s for sure. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I love that the youngest is trying to play it with a remote!  She has to be so confused why such a big machine only has 1 game! 😳😳
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    I love that the youngest is trying to play it with a remote!  She has to be so confused why such a big machine only has 1 game! 😳😳
    Actually the remote works!  You can buy additional games (it came with 300) that attach with an hdmi input. Those use the remote. The preloaded games use the traditional arcade controls. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Mrs Pac-Man is by far my favorite arcade game. My wife almost bought me one but I told her not to 
    Can you send the linky dinky where you got that? I'd love one for my office.

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    20 EVO hooray!
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    ok 500 gold.
    "ANNNNNDDDDD an MIA Omar Vizzzz-Quellllllll!!!!!!"
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    500 gold can’t even get you a box. Try again Glu
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    I was sort of hopeful when they announced this that the 12 days of Christmas could actually end up being kind of cool.  With Christmas on a Friday, I'm thinking something like 6 and 6 of both weekend boxes.

But the gap between that and the gifts we've seen thus far appears to be a little too big for us to get there.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    But the gap between that and the gifts we've seen thus far appears to be a little too big for us to get there.
    Hopefully today is the START of them ramping up the gift level. I say that fully expecting franchise coins tomorrow and 50k cash
    I was initially surprised at the generosity until I had this same thought. 600 gold on today’s box will give me 1800 bxp, so thanks for the 500 gold AKA 1500 bxp. Bah f***in humbug.
    Bros.  We’re still 7 days out.  500 gold is still legit.  I’ll certainly take it.  Remember, we’re all in this together
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    They may be giving us a Christmas gift each day but they’ve certainly reduced the number of other gifts given out. It’s like having Santa dropping off presents for the kids then driving away in your car. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Or, it’s like handing a hobo a needle without the juice...  I once gave a homeless man a sandwich, and he threw it back at me. Merry Christmas Glu
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Or, it’s like handing a hobo a needle without the juice...  I once gave a homeless man a sandwich, and he threw it back at me. Merry Christmas Glu
    Can I throw back the 15 ice wraps back at Glu? Geesh🙄