ATG Leveling Chart

COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
Does anyone have a current ATG chart for the various levels ? The ATG column in the PxP/LxP chart does not appear to be correct. Thanks. 

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    From b1-d10, It's about 2x. The lower tiers, it's a varies a bit. Sorry, but I don't have the exact numbers.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    It's slightly different than 2x, but very close.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I thought it was more like x3
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I thought it was more like x3
    That was '19.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Thanks. Saw the leveling tool screen posted for DiMaggio which indicated less LXP but a lot more gold to get to d10. Hoping to go diamond but don’t want a huge shock. 
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    For what it's worth, taking Wagner to D3 cost about 92k, and image for the rest to D10 for a reference.
    From b1 or d1 ? I spent way more than that taking him to g10. This doesn’t look anything like what was posted for DiMaggio. Is each guy different ?
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    My post reference of 92k was from D2 to D3.

The image would be from D3 to D10, so about 1.2 and change.
    Thanks. 
  • bobrembobrem Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Where is that quick player improve screen? I have not seen that before. 
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    bobrem said:
    Where is that quick player improve screen? I have not seen that before. 
    It's the little up double arrow next to the player leveling cost. You need to be at least All Star level 7 or you won't have it as an option. 
  • bobrembobrem Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Thanks 
    CS is telling me I will need a lot of gold (over 15k) in addition to the almost 2M LXP to cap an ATG from b1. Does that sound right ?  Thanks. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    CS is telling me I will need a lot of gold (over 15k) in addition to the almost 2M LXP to cap an ATG from b1. Does that sound right ?  Thanks. 
    The gold sounds high, unless skills are also in the equation. Not sure, though, I never paid attention to the gold spent in leveling. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    edited December 2020
    The attached file may be helpful.  On the "Leveling Costs" tab, just fill-in the tan inputs section (player type, current level, target level and discount %) and it'll spit out the resource costs.  The "Repull Optimizer" is helpful in deciding how high to level a player to optimize your XP return - this is particularly useful for WOH and/or bulk box buying.  Please let me know if anything looks off and I'll re-post an updated version.
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    @SandlotGuru you are a machine ! that is awesome !