12/21/2020 WOH - Frickery town

lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts

Prev13

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    This is fantastic. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts

doc is inspiring me this morning !
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

We are all beta testers
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

It warms my cockles knowing I can be an inspiration for some here.

I'm singing "Wind Beneath My Wings" to myself, but have changed the lyrics to represent first person.

What a great way to start the Holiday Week!

Here's to hoping some solid RNG is thrown your way today! Hopefully the player won't be third-tier either. Maybe GLU will do something nice for a change.

JK LOL GLU hates us.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Have no fear, another 530 Of. So original 

And the same cycle rewards. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

Super tower now has 70k (up from 60k) and (3) WOH reward boxes vs (2)

I think it’s a nice improvement 
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Until they make the WOH legend worth a damn I have no desire to do anything but the bare minimum. I’ll probably do enough for the daily challenge reward then call it a day. Idk, life at gold compared to diamond I guess. I’ve reached the point where I am completely burned out with WOH and barely want to play. That’s a long fall from it being my favorite event. If I was strapped for pxp and lxp, maybe I’d think differently about it 🤷🏻‍♂️

My bad. Mine reset after a reboot. 70K for five cycles and three boxes of LxP or a repull of a player you don't need. I'll just farm gold today and play DD. Gold is more valuable for me at this point.

• Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    I get the players for potential sets tomorrow, but yea thats about it.  
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Who’s got a chart?
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    0-4 against Kelly on 4-10 even with a 40 gold boost. Considering the reward player is garbage and I could be earning double gold on videos I guess that I’ll go a different direction than a normal Monday. With no bonus players forTuesday I’ll guess it’s more videos tomorrow also
    Decided to buy a couple of boxes and got him on the first one-maybe I will play for points 
    It's all the same except 5.10 of big tower. It's Whitey Ford, so I got screwed.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    So HOF tower is all lefty except for 5.10 ? Thx. 
    Man, why is 4.10 Kelly being such a little bitch? I thought they said they lowered difficulty for HOF no?
    COWPILEY said:
    So HOF tower is all lefty except for 5.10 ? Thx. 
    Regular tower is all righty pitchers. 

for big tower, it's RRRRRLLRRL
    Thanks. Sorry for any confusion. 
    Thekid84 said:
    Man, why is 4.10 Kelly being such a little bitch? I thought they said they lowered difficulty for HOF no?

Has to be this way to "even things out".

Sincerely,

Its All Real To Me Club

Does Rivals Tower not equal HOF now? I cycled, but club rewards still shows 0/1 on our club beating HOF WOH... confused?
    Nope. They mean the biggest tower now.

• RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Royale still counts towards the club challenge 
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Tower is not easier. Get a clue! 
    Yeah...keeper Brett just got curved out by Kelly twice in a row. Good times. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I lost the auto play on 2.9 on the mega tower... lol back to the third tower i go. IMO not worth my frustration for the reward. I'd rather finish 10 cycles.
    I lost the auto play on 2.10 on the mega tower... lol back to the third tower i got. IMO not worth my frustration for the reward. I'd rather finish 10 cycles.

If the player was a 540 or higher with decent skills, I would actually play today. But a 530? That's a slap in the face at this point.

Like anything else that's fun and benefits the customer, GLU just destroys it for a few extra bucks. It is laughable at this point.

I also LOLed at the change to a Lefty on 5.10 after the release of Cobb this weekend. I know they got a bunch of my gold chasing too. I didn't land him. Those who did must be shaking their heads.

I decided to play for club points today. Not bad for a silver scrub
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Ha. The switch to the lefty at 5.10 on the hardest tower. What a di*k move!!
    If you guys think I’m bad here, you should have seen global today. 

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Unpopular opinion, but I was happy with the incremental LXP changes. Over 300K gain in LXP isn't bad.