Game lag since the update

2Next

Comments

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Are they still illegal device state - locking out androids? Played, albeit minimally yesterday, with no issues. Went to fire up today with no new apps added and get illegal device state/temporary suspension. 
    my previous comment can be ignored. Apparently you are no longer allowed to have a screen mirror program on your d@mn device. What am I missing here? I'd LOVE to know what advantage I am gaining being able to see my device screen on my computer rather than just on my phone. I can still cast my device and do the same d@mn thing but having a legit playstore app is a no-no. 
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    The Samsung galaxy software update made the app completely dead. 
    The Samsung galaxy software update made the app completely dead. 
    It's like their dev team thinks EVERY application not from the glu portfolio is a way to cheat their game. I'm sorry but on a device that I use for work and personal I am ALWAYS going to choose my applications needed to do my job over TSB. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Why are they so concerned of cheating?  Seems like a waste of their resources. There’s literally zero monetary prize from being “good” at this game. The cheaters spend way more on this game than the average player. Just let it be Glu. Stop fking with the anti cheating stuff
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Jail the auto tappers and points 4 gifts guys or bring back cooldown.

Oh, did somebody say rigged boxes? 🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Why are they so concerned of cheating?  Seems like a waste of their resources. There’s literally zero monetary prize from being “good” at this game. The cheaters spend way more on this game than the average player. Just let it be Glu. Stop fking with the anti cheating stuff
    That is up there for quote of the year
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    whynot said:

I gave you the ol’ disagree click.  People will always cheat. Let them be. FTR I don’t cheat. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    whynot said:

I gave you the ol’ disagree click.  People will always cheat. Let them be. FTR I don’t cheat. 
    Back at ya with the awesome.  Also gave you one in the thread where you posted about the awesome button 🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    For those that have done the update on an Android device. Would you do it again ? I have resisted so far. Kinda miss EB events as it was a cheap way to gather resources. Not sure it's worth the added problems though. 
    I would LOVE if they got rid of the bleeping pop-up about the version once you do in fact update! As for doing it again, I cannot stand the UI experience as I continually fat finger the start game button when I am trying to crush through bonus games. Aside from that I am fine with the update and haven't had issues.